I'll be so relieved.................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
When I'm finally actually in Turkey! Getting ready is driving me nuts. The latest hassle to come up is why the travel agent kept my passport to get my visa. I think she has it because she had to use the passport to get the visa. If she'd given it back to me I would have put it in my purse. To add to the confusion there's another object called a visa that I can't get until I get to the airport in Turkey. I saw a picture on a web site of people standing in line at Ataturk International to purchase their visas, which have to be in U.S. dollars if you're a U.S. citizen. Whew!

Let me know some helpful tips when you get back! My girlfriend has to travel there next year for Business, and we could really use some Do's and Dont's.

You'll have a wonderful time and then you won't even remember these hassles.

Take lots of pics for us!

Oh, I'm sure it will be well worth the hassle, and then some. I'm going to think I've died and gone to heaven once I'm there. Nine thousand years of history and all of that fantastic art! Wow!

yes! I've thot about your trip on & off.

when are you leaving ?!

Exciting... I've been told you can also take a tour of the Greart Pyramids {my non-usa travel dream and yes Paris, too} from Turkey !!

Blow a :kiss: to the Blue Mosque for me, huh?! Sooo beautiful!!! :wink:

Oh, the Blue Mosque is going to be *amazing*..........so will Ayasofia.........so will be all the Mevlana memorabilia in Konya, and I can't wait to raid all of the gift shops and then look at all of my loot when we get to the hotel room!

Back
Top Bottom