if you're angry and you know it, annihilate man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
where's the resistance?

who knew i could march right over to the winter palace and topple the proverbial regime without so much as lifting a finger?

i wear a suit and tie these days, my hair looks great, and all the women want me.

they park their cars, drop their phones, sleep on the floors, and dream about every one of me. i used to be one of the rotten ones, but they liked me for that. now i'm all gone, they've still got their makeup on, and they're not coming back.

i grew another four inches, i stand 6'4. who knew a 29 year old could still grow that much? it's ridiculous, but reminds me of the saying that goes "if you don't like something, don't waste your time complaining about it." pretty deep stuff, i know.

now that i'm making six digits, i hold the power of the world in my hand. i'm a lucky man. happiness, more or less.

how many corners did i have to turn? how many times did i have to learn that all the crack is in my mind, i hope you understand.

until next time, this is your - no wait, EVERYONE'S favourite poster of all time wishing you nothing but the best.

i'm outtie 5000, take it sleazy.

~ gnaremooz

Nice Billy Joel reference there ('happiness more or less'), I guess you're really getting down with the dad-rock vibe these days, along with the suit and tie.

When in Rome, right CaisENEMA?

Kieran McConville said:
Nice Billy Joel reference there ('happiness more or less'), I guess you're really getting down with the dad-rock vibe these days, along with the suit and tie.

When in Rome, right CaisENEMA?

it's from a verve song. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom