if you were to change ur inter'ce NICK/ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
AcrobatMan is a very bad nick..i dont know why i chose it..i perhaps tried for acrobat and since i didnt get it, i got acrobatman..i am little over 25 and man isnt the right word for me..i want to change it...if i were to change it, it would be

LetDown

for obvious reasons.

another fantasy thread..i would like to know what you 'ld like to change ur nick to.

i wont be surprised ( i've learnt now) with people wanting to change to many interference ids. infact there were few with multiple nicks..

- LetDown.. well almost :wink:

I wouldn't mind a Ryan Adams-ish nickname...probably Mara Lisa, which is what I tend to use on MSN.

i hate my nickname, lets take the first three letters of your name and put four random numbers after it. genius. i was in top form that day alright.
:eyebrow:

AcrobatMan said:
whats kobe...

the nicest man on earth.
s_kobe_i.jpg

My username is boring 'cause it's my real name.

Perhaps I could user Captain Obvious or I could be like Prince and use a symbol. In which case, I would be :eyebrow:

AcrobatMan said:

no one is happy:mad:

i'm happy with my name. :happy: i can't really think of something i'd like to change it too.

i've had some good times with my nick too :laugh: cuz people don't get the Adam Bono Edge Larry part when they first read it, and it confuses the newbies cuz they think i'm a guy at first :lol:

ABEL said:

i'm happy with my name. :happy: i can't really think of something i'd like to change it too.

i've had some good times with my nick too :laugh: cuz people don't get the Adam Bono Edge Larry part when they first read it, and it confuses the newbies cuz they think i'm a guy at first :lol:

i never caught on to that!!! until now

im not that clever. :wink:

i'd change mine to iwb. why? because after hanging around here for a year with my godawful 'iwasbored' name, people have got to know me as iwb. but i might put the initals in caps just to make myself look important...:wink:

agirlinthisvicinity (which I have registered, but I don't use it because I don't to loose my post count :reject: )

or

Meggie

I really don't like my username, but I use it a lot online because agirlinthisvicinity is usually too long. And I can't type it when drunk. :drunk:

Bono's American Wife said:
I have the worst user name in all of Interland...why would I change it? :shrug: :laugh:

I can't imagine how that feels :shifty:

If I signed up today i would probably pick something funny and un-pleba-ish.

What do you think of the nick name Sexy Jay, kim? :hmm: :laugh:

oh well, this is the name that people know me by :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom