if you were to change ur inter'ce NICK/ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Sweetest_Thing said:
i've always meant to ask though: what is she dancing next to??

I was hoping someone else could tell me! At first I thought it was a toilet, then a hairdresser's chair...???

I'd take the 9797 off of my name. The rest of my user name is just my initial's. The 9797 crap was a password for a job I had at the time I signed up and they remind me of that miserable job everytime I see my name now.

:madspit: I hated that job!!!

ILuvLarryMullen said:

What do you think of the nick name Sexy Jay, kim? :hmm: :laugh:

how many times do i have to tell you that i only like you in a strictly platonic way?

:sexywink:

joyfulgirl said:

I was hoping someone else could tell me! At first I thought it was a toilet, then a hairdresser's chair...???

:lmao: I thought it was a toilet too!!

I've never seen someone so happy in the bathroom before...:shifty:

Popmartijn said:

I always think of a male German living in Munich! :lol:

But I would be a bit sad to see it go

:lol: No wonder everyone kept refering to me as a guy, on that "Describe the person above you" thread.

Anyway.... how much does a nickname matter? It's a bit too much trying to regain 850 something posts..... I'll just put a FlyingKite in my avatar! :wink:

sharry_lt said:
well, your name sounds interesting...:hmm:
I don't think it's a bad name actualy. I like it:D

hey thanks...you know I thought about my name and I reconsidered...I like it:wink:

uh hum....I assume you were talking to me sharry........if not I am an ass

Mr. BAW said:
I thought about changing to Big Boss Man...but then considered the zaniness of a chosen few who would eventually abbreviate it to Big BM...that didn't sound appealing to me.... :|

:laugh:

~fairy_girl~ said:
i'd take the ~'s off my name. :p

i didnt even think you were allowed them in the usernames so i figured i'd get a message saying

"we're sorry but you cannot include any kind of these special characters in your chosen username"

anyway, it worked ;) but yeah i'd take them off cos its annoying :rolleyes: ;)

anyone know what they really mean anyway ? :D

The scribbly horizontal line (~) is called a tilde (pronounced "tilda"). The tilde is located on the upper left on most keyboards, usually above the backquote. Traditionally, a UNIX user's home directory has been known as ~. Therefore, hostname.domain.name/~username is the generic form for a user's home web space, located in his or her www directory. When the Web server sees a URL like this, it knows to look in username's home directory for a www directory.

joyfulgirl said:

I believe that is a dentists chair. Most Hairdresser chairs do not have headrests because they obviously need access to the back of the head. I do like the idea of her dancing next to the loo :lol:

oh, and to answer the question. I'd keep Cleasai... even if no one else can get it right at first :tongue: *mumbles* Clearasil my arse...

Like O2 said:
I wouldn't change my nick, I really like it! However, to be technically correct it should just be Like O...I must have missed that day of chemistry class. :huh:

Only if it's a free radical, no? Wouldn't it form the gas in the atmosphere? :shifty:

hehe, i like my nickname! i wouldn't even add a space if i could, cuz Khanada Rhodes just doesn't seem right. plus, i get a kick out of people misspelling it: Khanda, etc.

the little things in life amuse me, i'm a geek :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom