If you were judged just by the music you listen to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely would think I was Irish. . .

I would say that a good 60% of the music on my iPod is Irish bands.

U2, of course. . .The Frames, Bell X1, The Swell Season, Michael Brunnock, Mark Dignam, Brendan O'Shea, Paddy Casey. . .

and every Paddy-Whacked Radio (TM) podcast and FM broadcast downloaded.

:D

If I was judged by the music I listened to??? Let's see.... Depeche Mode, George Michael, Pet Shop Boys, Duran Duran, Madonna... they'd probably think I was gay! :up:

Zootlesque said:
If I was judged by the music I listened to??? Let's see.... Depeche Mode, George Michael, Pet Shop Boys, Duran Duran, Madonna... they'd probably think I was gay! :up:

ROFL

Someone would think I'm a 50 year old man, probaby :up: Although liking Kylie Minogue sort of cancels that out? Or they'd just think I'm a dirty old man :D

Given my tastes ranging from classic rock to alternative rock, they'll probably think I'm a college student.

They'd be right. :wink:

They would think I am very in touch with my Irish heritage due to the high number of traditional Irish songs, Irish language songs and so forth. But other than that, I don't know.
I do think, however, they would be perplexed when they see some of the metal songs I have mixed in with some Enya. I mean, make sense out of that!

They would think I'm a 40 yr old man and possibly Irish due to some of the Celtic music.....

Back
Top Bottom