If you want to laugh your ass off...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO!!!

I love the part when they're looking at the stage set up for the tour and it has all the bubbles floating around.

Then Ozzy says, "I'm the fecking prince of darkness! What's so fecking evil about bubbles?"

HAHAHA!!!

-----------------------
"Sometimes I go into my own little world, but that's OK, because they know me there." - --Joel Hodgson- BNL

Ozzy scares the crap outta me, but this show looks HILARIOUS!!! I love the last line: "write me a note"...cos the guy can't hear, LMAO!!! It's heartwarming to know that no matter how famous someone is, their family lives are pretty 'normal' behind closed doors.

Now a show on BONO'S family, THAT I'd pay good money to see!
smile.gif

*waves to Disco!

Hey girl! I still got your stuff! We gotta get together sometime!

God I hope this show is as funny as it looks. Ozzy is actually very witty sometimes, did anybody else see a few weeks ago when he was on Conan. That was hilarious.

------------------
No more songs of Tallahasse and Nashville
We got music right outside the windowsill

the two ozzy cribs episodes were some of the funniest things i've ever seen. i am dying to see that show!

I saw Ozzy on Conan! Also on Loveline! He is HYSTERICAL!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

grrr @ my dial up modem and rebuffering...well what i saw of the clip looks funny anyway!

btw, slaney...get your arse into chat! why arent you there now? lol
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom