If you walk away, walk away, I will DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
no i don't, that mic was my best friend
down.gif

:laugh:i think ill just get one tomorrow:happy:
is that what you used when you posted Stand By Me on your bass? =) that was cute, btw. hahah.

dreamoutloud: fly lyrics and acrobat lyrics!!<3

^ yeah, i almost did. it's so tragic, you know? totally didnt deserve that. i signed that on online petition that wanted to make a Holiday dedicated to John Lennon.
o, John Lennon<3
i want to check out that book you're reading! what's the title?

^ my english teacher is good friends w/ yoko ono's & lennon's bodyguard. . . he told us about the time he visited john's apartment in NYC :cool: i've been outside of it and it is amazing :drool:

^ WOW. you've been outside? is it surreal?
i want to make a visit too. and to strawberry fields.

ps - I'm going to find THE joshua tree this summer! my parents said ok to a road trip. i'm sooo excited! i HAVE to find it! ;]

it did, and it's on the ground, but it's still there.
jt5gm.jpg

the website's pretty cool, cuz you can see pictures of when fans spelt out "u2" and things like the heart in a suitcase symbol with random rocks lying around to pay tribute to u2 =)

another picture of fan-stuff at the tree:
jt25he.jpg

hehe yeah, the mountains are awesome.
the site's down right now, but basically, the guy who found it wrote about his little adventure. he said he hiked almost one full day. it was hard for him to find it cuz he didn't know it was dead. so he said that when he saw the exact angle of the moutains as appeared on his record sleeve, he knew the tree MUST be around somwhere, and lo and behold, it was on the ground.
that's his little record sleeve in the picture.

i think might want to bring a little something to leave there. nothing that could be mistaken for pollution, though, hahah. or maybe i'll just take a picture and leave it at that ;]
i can't wait!

kayla: where are you from?

^ yeah, i want to ask someone who's found it exaclt what road to take and stuff, cuz my family's going to be coming with me, and i don't want to have to drag them all along only to find we've been going to wrong way or osmething like that. hahah that would be horrible. in the summer. hot desert.......

Back
Top Bottom