If you loved me, you would be here DESCRIBEing with me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like going to the driving range and of course, mini golf :wink:

I haven't been out on an actual course for awhile though, I'm likely pretty bad. I always seem to slice or... whatever the other term is. They go straight and then start turning turning... I almost hit it onto the highway once :yikes:

My forearm and back are really killing.

Need a new chair badly, looks like the Africans need to wait a little longer. The chair comes 1st.

My mum still thinks rod stewart is cool.

Thats why i never invite friends round .....

Irishteen said:
my mum hates my friends, that's why I never invite mine around, that and I don't have many these days

Why whats wrong with ya ? you not one of those kids with a 6th finger r ya ?

^ nope, it's just my old friends and I, kinda developed different interests, smoking, drugs and stealing, not up my alley

Oooh, speaking of Rod Stewart, this is a conversation between my friends and I that I quoted in my LJ like a year ago :der:

Also fun: Seeing Rod Stewart on The Tonight Show and mentioning it in front of Nessa:

Me: Rod Stewart!
Ness: EW
Ness: NO ROD STEWART
Me: What's wrong with Rod Stewart?!
Ness: HES EVIL
Ness: HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOUR MOM
Jemm: i knew it
Rage: lol
Me: So does Jim!
Cae: .. omg..
Cae: chass..
Cae: i just almost said that
Me: XD
Cae: and decided you'd slap me for it
Cae: so didn't
Ness: ROD STEWART IS SUAVE ENOUGH TO DO IT!
Cae: seriously, i phrased it like that and everything XD

I almost responded to that by saying "Are you saying that Jim's not suave?!"

A little later, discussing which song he was singing:

Me: Whatever it is, it's off his newest CD
Ness: dear god i hope my mom never finds that
Me: Will he try to sleep with her?
Ness: yes goddammit
Ness: the bastard
Me: XD

Jim's another friend of ours. He fancies my mom :eyebrow:

Irishteen said:
^ nope, it's just my old friends and I, kinda developed different interests, smoking, drugs and stealing, not up my alley

Kinda the same with me , as school was near finishing my mates started smoking weed and shit and i wasnt interested at all , when i started college i met new people.

vaz02 said:

Kinda the same with me , as school was near finishing my mates started smoking weed and shit and i wasnt interested at all , when i started college i met new people.

well I still have a year left in secondary, then I go to college/university

vaz02 said:

Its LSD or nothing for me.

Kane got a little split personality over there? :eyebrow:

I had the drug problem with a few of my friends but most of them I was close with all throughout school....God going to college was hard

Ashley likes to do that at times....but at other times she decides it is not appropriate

I have never seen so much quoting in describe before :crack:

Back
Top Bottom