If you like u2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neenie said:

Same here, I've given up on listening and trying out other bands. Only U2 does it for me..

that's really...really too bad. there's so many other bands out there who are, in my opinion, a lot better than u2.

oh.

are you sure you're a lady? cause you're name is jack.

jacqueline was seventeen...:sexywink:

~on holiday

:sexywink:

:lol: yes, I'm a girl... a beautiful one, btw

just... I have a boy nickname don't know why

The Killers The Killers The Killers.

Listen to Midnight Show, then listen to I Will Follow, and try to tell me those aren't the same song.

if you're beautiful, then tell me - why has the tsar not been reinstated in russia?

and don't tell me about how rasputin has consolodated power to the point of no return, i'm well aware of that. what i want to know is why has a divine romanov not been installed?! WHY?!??!

I've really gotten into Belle & Sebastian lately. Pretty cool if you're interested in something mellow and kind of wussy. And, of course, I mean that as a compliment to them. :sexywink:

I also can't say enough great stuff about Sigur Ros or Slowdive.

Melon

DaveC said:
The Killers The Killers The Killers.

Listen to Midnight Show, then listen to I Will Follow, and try to tell me those aren't the same song.

you have to remember, that the killers are extremely over-rated at this message board and that while some may really like them, many posters here only mention them cause they think they're cool. afterall, they wear suits. that's pretty indie, right? plus bono's talked about them.

Zoomerang96 said:
if you're beautiful, then tell me - why has the tsar not been reinstated in russia?

and don't tell me about how rasputin has consolodated power to the point of no return, i'm well aware of that. what i want to know is why has a divine romanov not been installed?! WHY?!??!

I'm not that beautiful

Jack In The Box said:

am i pretty much the best guy you've ever read about on the internet?

do you think about me all the time?

do you like all my money?

do you like my modesty, or my bashfull spending habits that i shower ladies with?

Re: Re: Re: If you like u2...

Do Miss America said:
Out of all the great Canadian acts you had to choose those two?:wink:
Alanis isn't bad either... :hmm: Neither is Sarah McGlauglin (spelled wrong, I bet...). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Somehow overall, I have a very strict musical diet.

Zoomerang96 said:
there's so many shitty bands named here, i think you'd be better off emailing me, and a select few others if you really want good answers.

bryan adams? semisonic?

are you people for real?
E-mail you? :lmao:

Should you be that private about your musical tastes?

Back
Top Bottom