If You Like Torrents and Indietastic Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Go to torrentspy.com

type in: 'Indie/Rock Playlist' and look through the month playlists.

Lo and behold a virtual treasure chest of indietastic music, I'm finally trying to sink this stuff in and it's really, really good.

So do that, and you'll find some new music

:up:

Torrentspy is the cause of my cease and desist letter from NBC.

I'll stick to demonoid and oink now.

Axver said:

If only it weren't so damn hard to maintain a good share ratio there ...

Yeah. Why is that?

Every other site I download from pretty much seeds constantly. With demonoid, my ratio improves so quickly. On oink, it only seeds for a bit of the time. I wish I understood why.

inmyplace13 said:

Yeah. Why is that?

Every other site I download from pretty much seeds constantly. With demonoid, my ratio improves so quickly. On oink, it only seeds for a bit of the time. I wish I understood why.

I don't know about demonoid, but usually there isn't all that many people leaching on Oink.

The best period to seed is during the Christmas break "Free download" period"....I uploaded a hell of a lot during that period.

inmyplace13 said:

Yeah. Why is that?

I think people are too nervous to leech much because of the strict ratio requirements. But it's led to this bizarre situation where there are 36 seeders for every leecher on the site.

Oink is the only site I have ever truly had trouble maintaining a good ratio. What really doesn't help is that my upload speeds are capped at 12KB/sec (even though I download at 55KB/sec), so if there's one other seeder on a torrent who can upload really fast, I generally only get to send a few pieces of data and gain little benefit. I currently have 13 torrents open and I've uploaded all of 30MB. :|

I see some people on the forums there saying that they have 100+ torrents open at a time. That strikes me as simply nuts.

Back
Top Bottom