If you had control of the US for one day, what would you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have Bono join me on Air Force One for a trip to an undisclosed place to discuss "foreign policies." :evil:

Bonochick said:
I'd fight for the creation of Taco Tuesday nationwide.

My hope in the American future has been renewed. Thank you BC, and I, Supreme Chancellor Overlord of the State of Canada, would totally support you in your noble endeavor. Together we will crush Two 4 Tuesdays and replace it with Tacos. ALL HAIL!

greeneyedgirl said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I would so get banned from this site if I said what I would really do :lmao:

:shifty:

I'm with you, GG! Hell, between the two of us we could clean things up but good. I'm better off keeping quiet! :angel:

Carek1230 said:

I'm with you, GG! Hell, between the two of us we could clean things up but good. I'm better off keeping quiet! :angel:

Ok, if.......
....Carek and GG would take over and serve everyone cheesecake and Budweiser for breakfast :D

*.........:whistle: I like a good beer buzz early in the morn, and Billy, he likes to peel the labels off his bottles of Bud........*

Spend the same 400 billions US does for the military , for poverty.

Cut off all the money that flows from the wealthier Northern states to the Southern states. The North shouldn't be funding the South's low tax lunacy, as it contributes to their industries heading South for cheaper pastures. Let's see if the "Sun Belt" can thrive on their own for once.

Melon

I would probably try and inspire too much change and Dick Cheney would be forced to shoot me in the face.

Because Halliburton and Clear Channel told him to.

Back
Top Bottom