if you got a restaurant love letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and it went something like this, how'd you react?

------

hey,

i know you probably don't think you did anything that out of the originary...and maybe you didn't.

but today i realized how fast life is passing by, and seeing you work at night, serving food to drunken fools 7ust doesn't seem right. even if i'm one of them...

compliments are so hard to throw about for some of us, myself included. that's why we sometimes decide to write these things down with a pen and paper. and i'm not even sure what i'm doing here, but i knew i should write something - even if i don't have a clue as to what.

but your eyes, and your sweetness while simply going about doing your 7ob is simply amazing.

so take this as it is, and nothing more. a compliment. i hope you get the respect you deserve in all your walks of life, it's the least the world could do for someone like you.

thanks,

me

------

i was at a restaurant last night, and i saw this note on the table from someone who'd sat there before me. he'd also left a decent tip, and i'm not sure why the waitress/waiter? hadn't picked it up yet.

anyway, it was worded a bit better than that, but that was essentially the essense of the thing. if you found a letter out of the blue like that, what would you think?

Last edited:
the person who cleans all the tables came by and picked it up. he saw it, so i'm guessing he probably gave it to the right person whoever he/she was.

Zoomerang96 said:
if you found a letter out of the blue like that, what would you think?

i'd have to consider the source. but if he seemed genuine (and not a stalker weirdo) and it was a one-off kind of thing, i think a letter like that would really make my day. and considering how my days have been going lately, it would probably make my year :|

did the letter have all those 7's in there too? 'cause those are hot. :drool:

I work in a coffee shop. People have left random notes on the table for me and a couple other girls that work there. Usually, it just creeps us out, but I guess it would depend on the situation.

Re: Re: if you got a restaurant love letter

lmjhitman said:

i'd have to consider the source. but if he seemed genuine (and not a stalker weirdo) and it was a one-off kind of thing, i think a letter like that would really make my day. and considering how my days have been going lately, it would probably make my year :|

did the letter have all those 7's in there too? 'cause those are hot. :drool:

i agree.

The food service industry would be mine.

If only I was literate.

And could right good.

its anice compliment...

hmm..its nice that the writer points out that the receiver should only consider it as such and nothing more.

thats the part that would piss me off....
id be like" all this mentioning of my eyes..and this shit just wants me to know its just a compliment ..ya mean they havent fallen desperately in love me ?????"""""
I NEED LOVE!

it's impossible to be genuine and sincere with a prospective lover when the whole world is trained to think nothing but the worst.

Back
Top Bottom