If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah, it started snowing here but now it has slowed down :lol:

How about your place? any accumulation yet?

^^^ I'm still depressed from not talking to my girlfriend

The film "A Simple Wish" sucks

And I noticed yiou were talking about school years, I don't speak American but I have 16-17 months left in school

^^ What is this snow of which you speak? :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Sarah, it started snowing here but now it has slowed down :lol:

How about your place? any accumulation yet?

:yuck: It's not snowing yet......but when it snows, it snows a lot!!! :grumpy:

^^^^:dancing: Do you row with your school? I'm up in Albany NY with *lamest name ever* Friends of Shenendehowa Crew, near the Tail and Head of the Fish, Head of the Hudson, near the Head of the Charles :hyper:

vivalapopedge said:
^^^^:dancing: Do you row with your school? I'm up in Albany NY with *lamest name ever* Friends of Shenendehowa Crew, near the Tail and Head of the Fish, Head of the Hudson, near the Head of the Charles :hyper:

I live in Atlanta so we row on the Chattahoochee...Atl. Junior Rowing Association, pretty creative name :wink:

it never snows here!! :sad: (so don't feel bad irishteen, i bet it's a lot more likely to snow there than here)

Freshman
Sophomore
Junior
Senior

then college...i just want to get out now :slant:

^VG, my school goes down to Atlanta to do winter training......................I have to wait until next year when I'm on varsity..................do you sweep or scull? I'm a starboard sweeper :hyper:

^^^^^ Alright

Here's the Irish secondary school years

Junior cycle

1st year
2nd year
3rd year - Junior cert to be sitted at the end of the year

Senior cycle

4th year / transtition year (optinal)
5th year
6th year - Leaving cert to be sitted at end of this year

I am in 5th

^^^I sculled for two years :barf: Hated it, just started sweeping last summer :hyper: My school technically doesn't have a team, it's a "club", which means it's super expensive and we have to do squillions of fundraisers :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom