If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww...my laptop is about to die and I don't want to get in trouble :sad: :( :sad:

Do me a favor and when you get to the new thread post something for me, OK? I'm going to check in the morning :) :lol: And Weldy....I think I saw the May 10th pictures :up: :)

Bye :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:

i was michael stipe, i painted a blue stripe around my face an called it a costume :lol:

:lol: That's great! Does anybody know what (if any) significance there was with the blue stripe deal? :huh: I never really understood it or heard anything about why he did that...

Nice pics, MacHat and Weldy! :up: :up:

Weldy, I've seen that pic before. Very cool. :D

MacHat, you posted a different pic... I think in the Photos thread and you looked very different on that one! :scratch:

Zootlesque said:
Nice pics, MacHat and Weldy! :up: :up:

Weldy, I've seen that pic before. Very cool. :D

MacHat, you posted a different pic... I think in the Photos thread and you looked very different on that one! :scratch:

Yeah my hair was up in that one, and I had a dodgy look on my face, I did look quite different from the one I just posted :lol:

VertigoGal said:
^i have no clue...but when asked that night, me and my friend explained to people that it changes thickness with the times and can be used to predict global weather trends and shit :lol:

anyway, bye :shifty:

Hahaha...good enough for me! :lol: Peace.

How do you know that, weldy? :shifty:

Michael Stipe is weird, that's why! Look, here's the guy that wrote the poignant lyric... 'my old dog sam who ate purple flowers'... alright? :wink:

Zootlesque said:
How do you know that, weldy? :shifty:

Michael Stipe is weird, that's why! Look, here's the guy that wrote the poignant lyric... 'my old dog sam who ate purple flowers'... alright? :wink:

Cause I know weird and stupid shit like that Zootles :wink: :lmao:

Trust me...I can name weirder people than Stipe....Prince and Michael Jackson just to name a few :wink:

My friend took some quite good pics of me with his digital camera, I may have to hunt them down :lol:, I need some decent pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom