If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most pics of me involve me looking stoned/bemused/dodgy :yikes: :lol:
I'm always getting caught at bad moments

yeah I'm surprised I posted that one...I have more erm *flattering* ones, but none on my computer as i have no digital camera or scanner :wink:

but for the most part i despise pictures because i look really Bad in most of them :no:

:reject:

P1030098.jpg

:reject:

VertigoGal said:
hey cabcere! it went horribly, i pulled a 2:13.9 :banghead: my best friend pulled a 1:58.5 which is enough to get her a free ride to most colleges...and she's only a freshman like me. i'm really really happy for her but jealous :wink:

:hug: That's not too bad - 2:13.9 is still pretty respectable, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :) (Is this your first 2k, btw? I don't remember if you said...) And 1:58.5...wow, that's just insane! :shocked: Is this girl like really tall or something? We've got a girl on my team who can pull something crazy like that (I don't know the exact splits, but I think it's around 1:57 or 1:58), and she's like six feet tall. :shrug: Of course height doesn't automatically make someone a great rower, but it can certainly help...

Oh, and circa1992, I'm not sure if you were asking me about how much 2k is, but it just means 2000 meters (I think that's a little over a mile?). :) (If you weren't asking me, just ignore this. :wink: )

^she's 5'11 :wink: it's my second 2k, I did a practice one, no pressure, last saturday and got the exact same split down to the tenth..that sucks

aww you're gorgeous sarah! :love:

damn i've been shown up by the 2 of you, i look shitty in comparison, there's no use denying it

Cabcere said:

Oh, and circa1992, I'm not sure if you were asking me about how much 2k is, but it just means 2000 meters (I think that's a little over a mile?). :) (If you weren't asking me, just ignore this. :wink: )

That was me...thank you, I'm not used to metrics :shrug:

Aww, you are all really pretty! :) (Even if you post so dang fast that three more pages are added by the time I finish a reply...or maybe I'm just slow. :shrug: ) I don't have a digital camera or any good pictures of me available, but hopefully my boyfriend will be sending me some of the pictures he took over break, and maybe I'll look halfway decent in some of them...haha. I'm not very photogenic, I must admit. :huh:

Okay now I feel the need to post a picture of me, it's crap quailty but it's the only good one of me on my computer :lol:

1611105289_330.jpg

VertigoGal said:
^she's 5'11 :wink: it's my second 2k, I did a practice one, no pressure, last saturday and got the exact same split down to the tenth..that sucks

aww you're gorgeous sarah! :love:

damn i've been shown up by the 2 of you, i look shitty in comparison, there's no use denying it

You do NOT look shitty! :grumpy:

Picture145.jpg

This is me on Halloween...and as you can tell by the arms....I have more fat and I look a little more shitty than you....so stop saying that you look more shitty!

Weldy (if I may call you that?), I love the outfit! :love: Tie-dye makes me happy. :) And I'll say it again, you are all really pretty - so none of this "ugly" crap, OK? :madwife: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom