If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

Sarah, lemme know what you think of Rain Song! :hyper: x infinity

I didn't get to finish it because I got kicked onto the laptop, but of what I've heard of it, I really liked :happy:

Zootlesque said:
you mean you're using the laptop now cos somebody else had to use the desktop?

It's confusing but my little brother and I share a room (where 1 of the big computers is) eventhough I have my own bedroom downstairs (where another big computer is), but he needed to go to bed, so now I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap :lol:

OK, that made no sense what-so-ever :|

circa1992 said:

It's confusing but my little brother and I share a room (where 1 of the big computers is) eventhough I have my own bedroom downstairs (where another big computer is), but he needed to go to bed, so now I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap :lol:

OK, that made no sense what-so-ever :|

:up: That made a lot of sense!

Sami :hyper:

Bye circa :wave: :hug:

The washing machine drainage pipes in my flat have gone bust and yesterday morning I woke up with water dripping on my face :crazy:, my rooms directly under the wash room :mad:

Hello all! :wave: I just got back from visiting a new Yankee Candle factory outlet store with some friends, and my hair and clothes smell really good. :cute: Just thought I'd share. :wink: Hope all is going well with you!

P.S. VertigoGal, how'd your 2k erg test go?

I get to be on the computer until 12.....my mom stood up for me :happy:

When I asked for more time she goes: "Leave the girl alone"
My dad goes: "I want her in bed"
My mom: "Come on..."
My dad: "15 more mins"
Me:"Until 12"
My dad: "no"
My mom: "OK"

:lol:

So aren't you happy to see me :wink:

Last edited:
hey i'm back, that was a lovely shower :drool:

:shifty:

i'll listen to the song in just a minute zootles

hey cabcere! it went horribly, i pulled a 2:13.9 :banghead: my best friend pulled a 1:58.5 which is enough to get her a free ride to most colleges...and she's only a freshman like me. i'm really really happy for her but jealous :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom