If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
canadian eh? the olympics is the one time for me to be unashamedly patriotic/nationalistic. USA USA USA etc :lol:

the rest of the time it's a love-hate relationship to say the least :tsk:

yeah, i get sick of the USA winning at so many things and britains winter games team can only hope to win A MEDAL :tsk: so canada is the next option for me:wink:

i do root for some americans too though

i am very pissed off at NBC for their non cable coverage so far though :down: :down:

hey sarah :hug:

I haven't watched any of the olympics yet this year...not even the opening ceremonies :reject:

Last edited:
^wasn't it cool when all the people formed the downhill skiier guy and made a moving image...i thought that was really neat

I haven't *really* watched it, I just have it on in the background and yell "pinko commie fag" at random intervals

:wink:

(it's a joke)

^:lmao:

VertigoGal said:
the canadians are pretty good at the winter games though, right?

anyway i just want to beat the russians, i'm old fashioned like that :wink:

just kidding, i really don't care but it's just fun :laugh:

the canadians are pretty good at the winter games...far better than britain/not as good as the US

germany are about the best i believe

VG, I agree that the song is really pretty with the strings and all but I'm not too crazy about some of the vocals. Not sure what the song's about... I guess it's about this lady who's name is in the title :wink: but I can see it being a background piece to a nostalgic scene in a TV show or something... like... picture a group of friends at the stage where they're done with school and going their seperate ways.. one of them is getting drafted or something... sort of sad and touching yet nostalgic scene where you can't see anybody singing but this song is playing in the background... do you visualize something similar or am I crazy? :lol:

Okay, VG... are you willing to listen to just ONE more Zeppelin song? If you like strings so much, you'll looooove this song! If you were to listen to just one more LZ song before you died, this would have to be it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom