If you don't know....................then DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have decided to go to bed, nice talking to everyone, I got to talk in a intelligent conversation, with a drunk and about music, that's good night in here :wink:

Night everyone :hug: :wave:

yeah irishteen get some sleep! :wink: it was nice talking to you :wave: :hug:

zootles...it's a good song, i am listening now. i've heard it before. :rockon:

doesn't make me hate robert plant's voice any less but i can ignore the vocals, heh

now do me a favor and listen to that madame george song by van morrison again (do you still have it?)...and this time really listen and turn it up loud and appreciate the music :heart:

I just looked outside. There's a white coat over everything in sight but it's still not deep at all. It's snowing very lightly.

John, 3 AM? :yikes:

ah well... stay! Tomorrow's sunday. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
I just looked outside. There's a white coat over everything in sight but it's still not deep at all. It's snowing very lightly.

John, 3 AM? :yikes:

ah well... stay! Tomorrow's sunday. :wink:
You are trying to make me reconsider :wink: it might be working, god this place is addictive

VertigoGal said:

zootles...it's a good song, i am listening now. i've heard it before. :rockon:

doesn't make me hate robert plant's voice any less but i can ignore the vocals, heh

What song :huh:

Zootlesque said:

Yeah same here, but it will start getting heavier :grumpy:

^okay then, i'll upload it for you. it's long so it may take awhile, but this shit is important :yes:

Zootlesque said:

VG, Forget Plant's vocals. What did you think of the guitar and drums in that song? :drool:

:rockon:

now listen to madame george an tell me that that voice, and that bass, and those gorgeous strings are not amazing. it may take repeated listenings but you will see the light

John, just think of all the things you could be doing if you weren't on here or if the Blue Crack just never existed! You will then find your answer. :sexywink:

^^^ I have hurt my sleeping pattern, well that is not a person

^^ I would have gone to bed at 1am instead of 5am that night I stayed up talking to my girlfriend and told her I stayed up for a setlist party, it was before we got into a relationship

And without Blue Crack, I would not have so many good friends

Irishteen said:

And without Blue Crack, I would not have so many good friends

:yes: :heart:

hey tre :hyper:

remember that van morrison song i sent zootles? yeah well i'm posting it again in an attempt to change his mind cos i listened to his led zep song :wink:

http://s63.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SP95MM1RVJHQ2E4FMIEK6M6NI

here it is btw zootles. turn it up loud and listen all the way through and appreciate his vocals as their own instrument, and the way the strings come in, etc :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom