If you could punch one musician in the face......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono, and more than one punch. he needs to pay for all the dumbass remarks he's been making the past number of years.

in fact, the next time he says ANYTHING is "punk rock" he's gonna get it.

Clay Aiken's gonna get one right in the sucker.

Then Celine, into the equine jaw of hers.

I would like to punch any one of these girls.

3427686%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3DXROQDF%3E23237354%3B%3A778ot1lsi

Iskra said:
Henry Rollins,
Scott Stapp
Toby Keith-ignorant fool
Dave Grohl for making fun of U2 (Flannigan book) then becoming that which he despised.

what did grohl say about u2, i can't believe so many of you don't like him, i mean nirvana wasn't that great:wink: but he was in three better bands.
Queens of the stone age, foo fighters and probot. If you can't like at least one of these four bands im not sure you guys like anything besides u2

Eminem

TheBrush said:
Queens of the stone age, foo fighters and probot. If you can't like at least one of these four bands im not sure you guys like anything besides u2

...I like dozens of other artists/bands besides U2, but I despise all of those bands you list above. They are terrible, and Dave Grohl just annoys the hell out of me. He is fuckin everywhere.:mad:
He's even muscled in as a guest of the new NIN album...come on Trent - what ARE you thinking?!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom