If you could make a wish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow such a serious question first thing in the morning when the brain isn't working right,hehe,jk.

If I could make a wish it would be that I had lots of money. That way I would never have to worry about financial problems again and could help my family out. What would your wish be January?

I have so many wishes, you really don't want to know :wink:

I guess my biggest biggest wish is for a world to just be a better place for everyone, with peace and happiness, without any fears or hatred or war or sadness... It might sound a bit unrealistic and dreamy, but that's just who I am I guess :)

Furthermore, for myself, I wish the same thing as MrsSpringsteen... It's something that I really hope to achieve someday.

P.S.: all of your wishes so far really sound good, and I hope they'll come true for you!! :hug:

Last edited:
Wow, this is a toughie. I wish for all people to get along and love one another,just what January Star said. And I would love to meet all you here on Interference. So many good people here. :hug:

I would wish for not hearing about children getting hurt or worse on the news......:huh: ..........I just can't stand watching the news anymore.

One more.......mandatory life sentences for child molestors.

Last edited:
JanuaryStar said:
Hey that's a good one :wink:

So we can keep wishing over and over and over again... ;)

but what would be the point if you could just wish for everything? Wasn't there a Care Bears movie about this? We could all learn a little from the Care Bears.

I would wish for everyone I love to be happy. it'd be cool if I could include myself in that too.

AtomicBono said:

but what would be the point if you could just wish for everything? Wasn't there a Care Bears movie about this? We could all learn a little from the Care Bears.

You're right, but it was just fun to imagine. :)

If everyone could wish everything on this earth, the world would be... Well, messy and a crazy place I guess.

JCOSTER said:
For children all over the world to be nicer to other children all over the world!:|

There is something about children - it's very hard to see them being hurt - even in the slightest - physically, verbally or emotionally. It just tears you up! :sad:

I wish for a.....
starbucks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom