if you could have anything from anyone here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
what would you want?

just answer my question, enough with the thought process, the brain coordination, and the humhuhing.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

i think collectively, i'd want all of your money.

that's about it, i guess. and maybe some bodies to touch.

but that's up to you, not me, so it's not like uh i'm hitting on you - only if you want me to.

oh man, i'm uh, i'm a bit nervous here. yeah. WOW.

the offer of a bed and breakfast if i'm in any of your areas because i love travelling and can't afford to most of the time. i've got a good tent so a corner in your garden would suffice.

I ask for everyones computers and modem access. I would hook all the computers together and link them to the SETI project. I would use this impressive "fire power" to contact alien life forms to invite them to Earth so we can use their technological advances to design marine engines that can be silenced whilst being revved up on the front lawn.

beli said:
I ask for everyones computers and modem access. I would hook all the computers together and link them to the SETI project. I would use this impressive "fire power" to contact alien life forms to invite them to Earth so we can use their technological advances to design marine engines that can be silenced whilst being revved up on the front lawn.

you been eating those wild mushrooms you found on the beach haven't you?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have a pad to crash at for anyone interested who passes through my way.

some nookie would be appreciated also :angel:

tut tut! lol

Back
Top Bottom