if you could have anything from anyone here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Ewen do you wear a kilt?

aye, i got one specially made a few years ago in my own tartan for my graduation and i love it. i look forward to weddings and things just for a good excuse to wear it.

i think we're getting away from the original poster's topic....sorry original poster.

paxetaurora said:
I want guaranteed crash pads in many fabulous locations all over the world! :wink:

and maybe some nookie

I have to go with the above too.

paxetaurora said:
I totally flirted with him first. :mad:

:sexywink:

Are you sure about that? :wink:

Pax, you have DaveC leave some for the rest of us. :D
*runs and hides from Pax*

Damn Ewen, you're everywhere! :lol:

Last edited:
i'll tell you what....toss a coin and the loser wins.

i'm no everywhere, just trolling the Lemonade Stand and popping back to the Octagon Bar occasionaly to sip my Guinness. :)

starsgoblue said:

What does one wear under those...if anything? :ohmy:

:wink:

use your imagination. i'm a true Scotsman that's all i'll say! :wink:

some friends/people to meet up with while travelling/people to stay with while travelling

mmmBono said:
:drool: bear crotch :drool:

:lmao:

i *just* so happened to *ahem* stumble on your crotch shot in the pics thread.

:up:

:sexywink:

yeah, now that's the sleaze i was looking for. :up:

if anyone can be remotely attracted to that picture, i'd do whatever it takes to do you good and proper.

or grossly. yeah, it'd be gross. i'm a bad, bad guy.

... And after reviewing this thread, I would like to hereby offer my manliness to anyone who requests :wink:

unless you start thinking about what a boy like me wants to do with a lady's attire.

Why's everyone staring at me? :uhoh:

because i want to know absolutely everything that there is and isn't to know about you.

you have no idea what's going on. none.

a bag full of sedatives? where's the greed zero? :tsk:

also, i think the thread is meant for us to play dirty... sooo id say... all of your brainpower so i can use them to read people's minds, fly, have x-ray vision, have superhuman strenght and be able to trick people into my will simply by power of though... and also, become invisible :wink:

:dance:

i dont count petty things like wealth, fame, souls and love, because i will have EVERYTHING once i get my powers! :macdevil:

and YES, superman could have ruled the world if he wanted to! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom