If you could have an extra body part, what would it be and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
I'd like to have two extra arms, and the coordination to use them properly. I could get so much more done, like posting to Interference while scratching my back and eating poutine.

Canadiens1160 said:
like posting to Interference while scratching my back and eating poutine.

:lol:

I don't particularly want an extra body part, so I'd trade it for money to buy stuff with. :drool:

poutine!!!! omg, i tried this stuff when i visited Montreal in May. Hilariously awfully good! :drool:

sulawesigirl4 said:
poutine!!!! omg, i tried this stuff when i visited Montreal in May. Hilariously awfully good! :drool:

Yup I tried it about two months ago.....

and boy!1 was it delicious:drool: :drool: :drool:

lol, i've heard all of this talk about poutine, maybe too much talk :wink:

what is it, and is it really good?

Last edited:
Re: Re: If you could have an extra body part, what would it be and why?

Zootlesque said:

:lol:

I don't particularly want an extra body part, so I'd trade it for money to buy stuff with. :drool:

:up: Same here! I'd sell it on eBay and take the money for somethign I REALLY want! :wink:

I want a second set of vocal chords. Just to scare the crap out of people.

And poutine is amazing.

xaviMF22 said:

and thank you for opening
my world to poutine:drool: :drool:

:up:

I opened your world to the glory of the poutine, xavi? :cute: At least my stay at Interference has resulted in some good!

Poutine - because one heart attack is never enough. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

Now that would be pretty sweet. You could totally duet with yourself too. How good is your falsetto? :drool:

Good enough to speak in demonic tongues. :drool:

Well, I'm a computer nerd, so I gotta say a brain. An extra one, like an external hard drive. Run backups every night while sleeping. If the primary one crashes....well, there you go!

Bonos_Lemon said:
an extra brain to store more info :drool:

:up: Everyone I work with iseems so much smarter than me so an extra brain would really help me out.

Carmelu2fan said:

:up: Everyone I work with iseems so much smarter than me so an extra brain would really help me out.

:hug: Just stick around Interference and your brain power will grow exponentially. Take me, for example. This time last year I was nothing.

I'd like to have an extra duodenum. I just like the sound of it...doo-oh-dee-numm. Other than that, it might be neat to have a fleshy pouch of some sort...a place to store cookies on a long hike.

Back
Top Bottom