If you could give one musician a hug, followed by a kick in the groin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
I'd give Thome Yorke a hug, because I love Radiohead's music...especially The Bends.

But then I'd immediately kick him in the balls because he's a pretentious dick than only cares about being "not-mainstream"!

So, who would you like to hug and then kick in the groin?

Thom Yorke
Damon Albarn
U2
Anthony Kiedis
Martin Gore (I love him, but DM takes too long between albums!)

I'd like to hug Sting for his awesome work with The Police and his early solo work, as well as for being a really hot guy.

Then I would kick him for his crappy recent work, his pretentiousness and the friggin' car commercial. :mad:

Marty Willson-Piper

hug -- cause he's damned good looking :wink:

kick -- cause he was an ass to a friend :mad:

That The Cure guy. He looks all insecure and sensitive. I'm sure he would actually believe my hug was sincere but then- POW! he wouldn't even see it coming and thus it would make it that much better.

Yeah I agree with the popular answer of Sting awww poor guy! lol

I love him but I dont get his new stuff! The Police were amazing and so is most of his solo stuff!

So Id probably give him a hug, a kick and then a hug again :laugh:

** U2
hug: cuz Achtung baby! and Zooropa
Kick: cuz HTDAAB and ATYCLB

** Cypress Hill
Hug: to muggs cuz he's hot and they have great music
Kick: cuz they separate :sad:

** James Hetfield
hug: and a :bow: to MetallicA cuz all their kick ass Music
Kick: Cuz he should try to get Jason back.

why'd anyone hug fred durst? :huh:

robert smith seems like a good candidate, deserves a hug for friday im in... and love song, and a kick for being an jackass.

however, i think it should be noel gallagher, although he made three (i like be here now :hyper: ) great albums with oasis, he has a brother like liam. he deserves a kick for that. and also because liam is a jackass. :combust:

Henry Rollins. (though I'm not sure he actually plays an instrument).

A hug, simply so he will be caught off guard by the kick to the groin to follow!

Last edited:
lars frederiksen

hug: rancid were one of the first punk bands i ever heard, being the young'in that i am. and without ...and out come the wolves, who knows if i'd be listening to half the bands i like now. gateway drug and all that.

kick: for the last bastards' album, his clothing line, and generally sucking at everything nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom