If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

TripThruUreWires said:

lol. that's a good one. however, i guarantee this "brawl" would result in Jesus embracing you while you cry your heart & soul out to Him.

:wink:

And that's when I'd go for the kidney punch. "BAM - I thought you woulda seen that coming. STFU."

I said Jesus because I think it'd be cool to fight Jesus. Not out of anger, just mano a mano. My vision of Jesus is a mellow dude that has a good sense of humour and would enjoy a good fight. It's very theraputic, fighting. I bet he'd fight pretty dirty too. Awesome. Jesus Rocks.

And Henry Rollins, I can't stand him, but I wouldn't fight him. He'd whip my ass and he'd be all serious about it. And then he'd lecture me for 35 minutes about how when he was black flag, some guy in tulsa...no Cleveland wanted to fight....no, it WAS Tulsa because The Circle Jerks had played the night before, and I remember Greg Hetson drinking Cognac and this particular brand of Cognac, which I personally don't enjoy, I find it too dry, I like a sweeter Cognac myself....STFUSTFUSTFUSTFU...........Rollins gets on my last nerve.

Re: Re: Re: If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

UberBeaver said:
And Henry Rollins, I can't stand him, but I wouldn't fight him. He'd whip my ass and he'd be all serious about it. And then he'd lecture me for 35 minutes about how when he was black flag, some guy in tulsa...no Cleveland wanted to fight....no, it WAS Tulsa because The Circle Jerks had played the night before, and I remember Greg Hetson drinking Cognac and this particular brand of Cognac, which I personally don't enjoy, I find it too dry, I like a sweeter Cognac myself....STFUSTFUSTFUSTFU...........Rollins gets on my last nerve.
I saw a Henry Rollins show on IFC recently and I thought he was very insightful and made a lot of great points. I enjoyed it. I think he is a smart man.

Anyway, I guess I can respect your reasons for not liking him as long as it isn't just because he said mean things about Bono, because if that was the only reason, it would be pretty lame.

Nah, I don't care what people can say about Bono. He can take of himself (and a large part of Africa too). I just find Rollins a tad pretentious and hypocritical. Not that he doesn't make good points, it's just that I know a lot of people that carry on like him, and they all annoy me.

Re: Re: Re: If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

UberBeaver said:

I said Jesus because I think it'd be cool to fight Jesus. Not out of anger, just mano a mano. My vision of Jesus is a mellow dude that has a good sense of humour and would enjoy a good fight. It's very theraputic, fighting. I bet he'd fight pretty dirty too. Awesome. Jesus Rocks.

ExACTLY! :rockon:

Canadiens1160 said:
Random Emo Kid

82273139_m.jpg
82273139_m.jpg
82273139_m.jpg
82273139_m.jpg

It's on, bitch.

I'd fart on that kid and he'd turn to dust.

Pick a more formidable opponent!

Back
Top Bottom