If you could dine with any celebrity who would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
O.k. so tonight durring the Patiots vs Raiders game Tom Brady(New England Patriot quarterback) said that if he could have dinner with any celebrity it would be Bono. Very cool. My question is who would you have dinner with? For me I would pick Axl Rose just so I could ask him what his problem is:laugh: Seriously I think it would be him. Bono would be too smart for me to keep up in the conversation.:eyebrow: I wouldn't mind having dinner with Kristen Kreuk(Smallville's Lana Lang) but in the end chatting with Axl Rose and trying to get some sort of idea of what the hell he was thinking by breaking up Gn'R and why it's taking so damn long to record a rock album would be kinda interesting.

The Edge. i don't care about celebrities. we'd just talk guitars the entire time. it'd be a blast.

i would have named a super-hot actress-babe, but if i don't even have a shot then there's no point :|

discothequeLP said:
The Edge. i don't care about celebrities. we'd just talk guitars the entire time. it'd be a blast.

i would have named a super-hot actress-babe, but if i don't even have a shot then there's no point :|

I agree with the celebrity thing. I don't really care either. I mean having dinner with Tom Cruise or Paris Hilton(someone remind me why she's a celebrity?) does not intrigue me. Axl Rose though, I find the whole massive rock star turned recluse very interesting. I mentioned Kristen Kreuk(super hot actress babe) as a possible dinner date though because I have to belieive I have a shot. I have to. :yes: :laugh:

yeah Id go with Bono too. I'd ask him why he's hanging out with all the people I think are wankers. I'd also ask him if his political views have changed that much or if he is using them to get what he wants for Africa.

I'm sure with Bono I would't have to do much talking...he'd do it all for me :D

Obviously Bono, but there's a bunch of celebrities that I would love to meet.

Julia Roberts
Bruce Campbell
Gregory Harrison
Treat Williams
Angelina Jolie
Cillian Murphy
Mel Gibson
Jodie Foster
Patrick Dempsey

I'd go w/ Bono, Adam, Edge, Larry (in that order)

Honorable mentions go to:
Perry Farrell
Jenna Jamison
Jenny McCarthy (it's a guy thing)
Colin Powell
Michael Jordan

hmmmm, bono and johnny depp came to mind
but i imagine it would be sort of awkward to dine with them in the sense i would think it was just a dream and be too nervous. so i would settle for what i think would be more comfortable:
Bruce springsteen
Or
Conan O'brien

they both make me laugh

Adam Clayton:drool: Anytime Any Place
Bono-Would be a hoot!
The Edge-I would ask him about science and stuff
Lardence:hmm: Although I do not know what I would say to him?

I would like to dine with Bono and Ali. I think it would be interesting and fun to sit with the 2 of them and watch them interact.

Or dine with Bono, Ali and the Hewson children, see what having a family meal together is like for them, if they really are a *normal* family.

Back
Top Bottom