If you could dine with any celebrity who would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to sit down with President Bush so I could tell him what I really think...he doesn't have to speak, just listen...

And then dessert with Condie Rice and Donald Rumsfeld so I could fill them with it too!

But then, why waste a good meal??? :shrug:

Mr. BAW said:
I'd like to sit down with President Bush so I could tell him what I really think...he doesn't have to speak, just listen...

And then dessert with Condie Rice and Donald Rumsfeld so I could fill them with it too!

But then, why waste a good meal??? :shrug:

:lmao: I love you, man :hug:

Someone famous, but isn't really too much of a celebrity. To clarify, I've talked to Conor Oberst before, and even though I couldn't care less about him, the fact that he was somewhat well-known made me feel kind of starstruck as it is. So it was somebody like Depp or Clayton or whoever, I don't think I'd handle it.

I would say Grant Hart, but I heard he hasn't really been in a good mood for the past twenty five years.

Fuck it, Kim Deal!

Last edited:
Bono:drool: ....although I already dined with him...:hmm: well...he was eating, I was on the other side of the window chewing gum.....but we were both chewing..that counts...:D right!?

Bono would be #1

Eddie Vedder too:drool:

Bono and probably God....even though he's not really a "celebrity" - either way, the wine would be flowing quite freely... :)

First choice would be Bono

Close runners-up:

Johnny Depp
Harrison Ford
Joss Whedon
Stephen King

Oh Mr BAW.....the Shrub! That's so good, just to have him listen. Hahahahaha and don't forget to yank on both his damn dumbo ears before you are done! Or do that for me, will ya?

I would like to dine with Bono and Princess Diana

Back
Top Bottom