If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
If you could go back and change something in your life- what would you change/ keep the same?

biggrin.gif

Transferred when I had the chance a couple years ago so I wouldn't be in this school for the next year and a half
frown.gif
What was wrong with me?!

i hate my school even tho im really lucky to be there cause competition is fierce and the gcse results r great.... I even managed to get in the top 2% of ppl in n.ireland in 3 subjects but i hate it!!! i only have a year and a bit to go....wooohoooooooooo
biggrin.gif

I would like to go back and stand up for myself when I got bullied!
smile.gif

i fell in love.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I would definitely make the school change as well. What's with people and choosing the schools that are so wrong with them? It's like, the school does everything possible to rope you in.. you're all excited, and then. SUPRISE!! The blindfold is removed from your eyes, and you see nothing but goats and snow for miles.. whoo.

------------------
Southern playalistic

I would have saved more money while I was in high school...man...college is expensive...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I would have fought to go to my grandfather's funeral. I would attempted to not spend so much in college. life would be a lot easier right now if I wasn't in debt.

Change: I would take more risks - follow my instincts as to what's the right thing to do and not worry so much about the future. I'm starting to do these things, but I could definitely use more work on it. Taking risks can lead to some awkward situations, but I don't regret the risks I've taken so far.

Keep the same: My friends.

Change: would have told "the guy" how I really felt instead of letting my pride get the best of me. Also wouldn't have spent 2 semesters drinking 6 nights a weeks forcing me to drop out of school for a semester before they kicked me out.

Back
Top Bottom