If you could ask one thing of any celebrity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
What would you ask any one celebrity? It can be a question, a gesture, a gift... but nothing too illicit :sexywink: Me personally, I'd just like to have a hug from Alyson Hannigan. She comes across as so warm and sweet. My supercelebrity crush.

:hug:

ah15big.jpg

judelaw.jpg

since he is my celeb crush I doubt I could even say one word to him. but if I could get one word out to Mr. Jude Law, I would ask for a picture next to him. :reject:

Last edited:
I'd ask Viggo Mortensen if he'd have coffee with me. :drool:

I would just like to hear him talk.

On second thought, I'd probably come off like a giant moron. Maybe just a long, lingering hug instead. :sexywink:

I'd ask Steve Kilbey to make a tape or cd of him reading something, anything really -- a children's tale, poetry, hell I'd be happy with the phone book! The man has such a gorgeous speaking voice. ahhhh, sigh. :love:

I'd like to watch Headache ask that question.

I'd also like to see Iron Mike's answer.

PS - Headache, cherish your ears while you still have them

I'd ask U2 if I could take them out for a fun dinner. And I'd ask Jack White, Julian Casablancas or Paul Banks (Interpol) out on a date. :heart:

Oh, I should have mentioned in my first post that the little label SK owns and uses to release his solo work (and a few other artists' work) is running a drawing this month....all their albums are on sale ($20 AUD each and buy five and get a sixth for free), and everyone who buys five cds is put into a drawing to win a free portrait (of them or whoever) painted by SK and also a song written and recorded especially for them (also by SK). They did one last month (no, I didn't win :sad: ) and they are doing another this month. But isn't that the coolest thing? Can you imagine having a painting and a song made just for you by your favorite singer?

Last edited:
Nothing too illicit :sexywink: see first post. Unless a roll in the hay is literally rolling around in hay. That's just weird... But no euphemistic rolling in the hay:mad:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Nothing too illicit :sexywink: see first post. Unless a roll in the hay is literally rolling around in hay. That's just weird... But no euphemistic rolling in the hay:mad:

Spoil sport! :madspit:

:wink: I would ask Bono for a hug/picture with him, and as for Question:Why didn't you go to Ruwanda in your trip to Africa? Just really curious why Bono didn't!:|

After seeing REM last night I'd ask Michael Stipe how he had his bones surgically removed so he could dance like that. ;)

Seriously... I'd probably ask John Cusack on a date that would consist of a walk through Central Park, record shopping, then coffee at a cozy coffeehouse. :love: :drool:

Have I given this too much thought? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom