If you are in INVISIBLE mode, post here NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Why do you browse the forum in invisible mode?

• It gives me a feeling of having super hero powers

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I don't like people watching me

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I am in hiding

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I could care less, I never browse in the invisible mode

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
If you are browsing the forum in INVISIBLE mode and you are a registered guest, post here now! :eeklaugh:

and please take time to vote in the poll "why do you browse in INVISIBLE mode"?

Last edited:
I am invisible now... which is quite a feat actually, especially after that extra helping of nachos I ate. :D

Right now, I am invisible because Diamond raised a good point - namely that people can watch when you are and aren't on, which isn't always a good thing. Of course, it's not that I think people are watching me, but I feel better browsing through Interference this way. I almost never look at the list to see who's on.

Giant Lemon said:
I never browse in invisible mode. It doesn't matter to me if people can see where I am on the board.

Same here, I've got nothing to hide...I don't think anyone really cares what I'm looking at any given time anyway and I've never checked to see what anyone else is looking at either.

*I chose none of the above

I use invisible because I find logging in and logging off to be a pain in the ass. I am here and there online all day while at work, and if I keep myself logged in, it looks like I have no life and spend the whole day online at interference. Logging off, doesn't allow you to browse your favourite forums anymore... Those are my reasons.
Plus people can still PM you when your offline... not that anyone ever does... :crack: :crack: :crack:

:shrug:

who knew they could track such things

Angel said:
I am here and there online all day while at work

I used to log on while I was at work....till I got in trouble for it :eeklaugh:

I've always wondered this...

Sicy said:
Although......... I can see everyone.. invisible or not. :macdevil:

so what shows if someone is logged in twice? i.e. using 2 differen't browser windows to view 2 different threads?

Just shows them once.. whatever browser they're currently active in is what will show on "who's online"

I am always here. I know I have a life so I don't care if others think I do. I have posted in invisible mode one or two times but it was to avoid someone.

Back
Top Bottom