If we lost everything tomorrow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Truly

The Fly
I was at a Travis concert yesterday, and at one point Fran said something which really caught my attention. I can't remember it word for word, but it was something along the lines of,

"You know, if we lost everything tomorrow and only had each other, we could still sing to each other and make each other happy. It's an amazing thing when you sing. You just feel like...I don't know what it is."

I just thought that that is so true. Singing really is an amazing thing! I just thought I'd share it with everyone.

And by the way, if you ever get the chance to see Travis, go for it! I've got a couple of their albums, which I really like, but the songs are just so much better live. Fantastic! They really do put on a great show, so even if you only like them a bit you should certainly go see them if you get the chance!

I would looooooooooooove to see Wiseguys live to fucking jump and bang everyones head with me fecking muddy boots!!!!!!!!!!!

actually I vant to see Fat Boy Slim live

lucky fukers going to his 2nd gig this summer!!!!!!!!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

yAH Zone, he makes excellent dance tracks...I give him 40 out of 10 no matter what.......
biggrin.gif

My favs have to be (the one........ ack FUCK, whatcha call it, hes singin 'whatcha doin when the fat boy slimmin' ARGH!), Bird of Prey, Because We Can (Can) and def.....Right Here Right Now.........etc...........

but next to him comes Basement Jaxx, and The Chemical Bros are goody good good!!!!!!!!

and wee me wants to see Groovy H'Armada live too!!!!

they FUCKING ROCKED when they played at the Lynx gig 2000 I tink it was................Grace Jones was also there.........being damn cool wicked as usual.....
wink.gif

Aww, Travis. It was so great to see them in concert last Nov.

Travis are good for one's peace of mind.

------------------
Take the money and run

Back
Top Bottom