If u like the opposite sex in uniform, come here a mom.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
If any one of u out there, I know quite a good few of the girls do ;), enjoy lustin after or go weak-at-the-knees for man/woman in uniform, which type and why?

When I ask why I mean, was it something always there? Or did a whole platoon of men in uni pass your door and make you go 'Phwwwwwooooooooooarrrr! Id like to be swooped up by that big mofo!'. Or did two nurses walk past you at lunchtime and u just go 'Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaa baby!!!!!!!!!!' Did you join something while young to set u off? or a male in hospital enjoying the appeal of a girl in uni while ur leg is the size of an elephant.....Maybe a policeman was nice to u? Or maybe ur a male who enjoys watchin 53 year old Wilma walk round to the Brownies to show them how to put up a tent, in her adult Brownie uni...:p

For IM a sucker for soldiers......mainly..............

like:: this mofo sets me alight!
setaf1.gif

I even stand and smell their uniforms.......

my fav 3 Positions are:
3rd - Police
2nd - Pilots
1st - Soldiers

Oh my :censored:

someting about a soldier with beret, rifle, camoflage, boots......sets my fuking heart racing beyond the fastest a Ferrari can go...................................:eek:

It all started when they used to 'man' the Courts here.........I would walk through and go weak at the knees....I dont tink it started earlier than that bar seeing them drive round in 'duos' on the streets of Belfast.........this thread has arisen again for newbies and the fact they have started driving past my door everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:help:

I would really really love to.................*not to share!*

:happy:

anyway any of u male/females out there got one to float ur boat?

wren?
pensioner in Brownie uniform?
soldier?
female soldier?
Women in hotel uniforms?
Nurses?
(actually its harder tinkin of female-in-uniform roles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy:.....)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm BOLLOX!!!!!

oh and PS - NO puttin down full-fantasy!:cute: nor does anyone have to answer this thread. :)

Last edited:
:lol:

:drool: men in uniform... :drool:

I don't like the face paint of the guy in the trenches o_O though

but

I dunno what the appeal is

It might be like a REALLY PRIMAL thing

like people in uniform are all NICE AND NEAT

and you wanna MAUL them

like mess 'em up

you know?

I dunno :eek:

My ex is in the army. He's part of an airborne division.:drool: :drool: :drool: It's difficult to be friends with him when I want to jump him when I see him. I sooo understand the urge to mess up the uniform. I think he's sexiest when he's in his BDU's and has his marroon beret on....:drool: :drool:

Here's to hoping someday he pulls his head out of his ass and realizes what hes missing!:D :banghead: :D

yes, yes that it

I looooooong to maul a man in camo!

I long to bite into his neck, then lick his face then grab his head and just..oodle him! Then wrap my leg round his back with long boots on and just .......squash him with desire.

ok?:angel:

*remember the last thread created about this* I liked it better becuase it had pictures.

Pocket Protector

Ya know....

This thread is enough to make me get rid of my pocket protector.....and the rest of my teaching gear.......

:D

And Reenlist in the US Army

:cute:

I still fit in my BDU's the Dress Uniform is another issue all together.

I still put it on to pretend to be Colin Powell during Book Report time.

I had my whole "local motorbike cop" saga typed out for you yesterday and then decided naaaaaaaaaaaahhhh spare the kiddies.
BUTT :laugh: I mean
but:mac: as always timing. I was followed half way to town yesterday by a highway patrol car:huh: and it was the uniform that had me bothered. I put my indicator on, half way across a 100 foot high bridge. I'm not sure where I was intending to turn.

Yes, I got my license at Woolworths. well no i didn't actaully...I got my license after assisting with a police operation whilst on my driving test .:lmao:
So yah, they usually make me look, dirty chook...and don't they know it :lmao:

Jaysus maddie , fi only I'd known you're THAT serious

There was an article in my local paper on Saturday. It said 100Aussie soldiers shall be conducting a weekend exercise in the Glenugie State Forest ( near where I live:wave:hello sailor...I mean soldier:lmao: )
It said if anyone who like to watch them arrive, a Hercules aircraft will be landing at the airport at 10 am, the public are encouraged to greet them....crikes girl...missed ya chance there. Hmmm they were Australian soldiers...maybe not.
I almost went along to check out the plane...I saw a very unusual and noisy one yesterday...what are they up to?
My bro-in-law was in the navy and is now in the airforce....he hands me down some great submariners jumpers...not very sexy, but warm as....:D

hmmmm I feel a bit chastened now for being so flippant...again.

I have been reading the newspaper again.....
Someone who's "letters to the editor" I always enjoy, has written today on a personal topic, something I've not known them to do before. He's written,
"With a military police background, it is normal that I feel that 1989 was a "watershed' in my life and it's event's indelibly etched in my memory , forever..."
He writes about his 26 year old friend
"who was shot by a car thief on that Monday morning, while on plain clothes duty with the Sydney Anti-Theft Squad. He was working solo in Hyde Park, in the middle of Sydney.
Even after being shot and mortally wounded , he continued to pursue the offender......
...We must never forget how thin , frail and human the blue line that keeps our community safe really is. This Friday, please spare a thought for those who protect us." John Berlin, Ex-RACMP, AIC.

I was wondering what he was referring to regarding tomorrow. My Q was answered 2 pages on.....
" A service will be held at the Christ Church Cathedral at 11am tomorrow as part of the National Police Rememberance Day..."

So tomorrow in Australia, a lot of people will be thinking of fallen officers.

Back
Top Bottom