if u could fight any1...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just watched fight club last night and it reminded me of an intresting question...if u could fight any1 in the following catagories..

historical figure
gi joe
musicin
movie star
person from "friends"
stand up comic
power ranger

as for me...
id fight ben franklin (for fun), cobra commander (damn he was anoying), gary oldman (hey hes a kickass badguy, but can he truly kickass) all of them (i hate all of them) carrot top (finnaly end his fifteen minutes) and the first pink ranger (for fun
smile.gif
)

Every Victoria Secert model with a led pipe.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-15-2002).]

i'd fight martha stewart.

she'd come at me with some sorrda fancy shmancy home made dutch apple tort surprise and i'd flame her with the fake beans from taco smell.

mahatma gandhi
I'd kick his ass

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 05-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Salome:
mahatma gandhi
I'd kick his ass

If you are gonna pick a fight, might as well pick one you can win.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Watch out.. I'm pmsing.

* grabs maddie by her hair and slams her face into the wall.... kicks her in the stomach and throws her on the floor... grabs a spatuala and beats her repeatadly until her lifeless body is left clinging to my leg.. chops off arm to get her off my leg.

* wipes brow

Originally posted by Sicy:
Watch out.. I'm pmsing.

* grabs maddie by her hair and slams her face into the wall.... kicks her in the stomach and throws her on the floor... grabs a spatuala and beats her repeatadly until her lifeless body is left clinging to my leg.. chops off arm to get her off my leg.

* wipes brow

uuuhhhh oookkkkkkk *taking a step back and reachs for EXTRA strength Midol to give Sicy*

------------------

Originally posted by Sicy:
* throws MIDOL back at gheto.. hits her in the face.. oops.

AAAAWWWW MY EYE YOU WICK EVIL WRETCH!

Oops was that me?
icon33.gif
*gheto relizes she needs to be taking the midol to*

------------------

icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif

------------------

Originally posted by superjoethadmexx:
*rubs head and grabs a cookie sheet* stand still...i have a present for you sicy..i promise it wont hurt...much...

A cookie sheet?
icon29.gif

And didn't you ask some one to hit you?

------------------

* cracks knucles

* kicks the texans ass with one finger

* throws her in a shallow grave

YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

*shakes head, knocks off dirt, sitcks foot in sicy's ass...cannot get foot out, so superjoe knockes her down ad drages her around*..umm a lil help here..my foot is stuck up sicy's ass...

holy shit - what is going on in here

~~ouizy screams as superjoe runs past with foot stuck in S's ass...~~

~~ouizy pulls foot out for superjoe, hits him in the head with that shoe helps Mikal up and graps Sicy for a three vs. one ass-whooping...

Back
Top Bottom