If I Were A Body Part... (quiz)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.quacktastic.net/jenverz/tests/bodypart/

eyes.gif

I got the head
I didn't post the pic right and I'm a tad too lazy to go back and do it.

I suppose it's about right, though!

Last edited:
This shit is wrong.

eyes.gif

Noodle where do you find all these quizzes?

Sicy said:
This shit is wrong.

eyes.gif

Noodle where do you find all these quizzes?

Wassup darling Doodle?

I read ppl's Journals or search on Yahoo.

Perhaps we should have a separate forum for just quizzes?
I really like them, and have tons more to post, but would hate to clog LS much longer.

What is up with this quiz!
I just took it and it said that I was the privates and what ever that means. So I am artistic and creative and I like to have a lot of fun!!! What does that have to do with body parts?:eyebrow:

head.gif

There could possibly be one major huge thread full of quizzes + quiz results? Of course, that thread would probably have around 3,000+ replies! :D

I thought this quiz was okay. At least it didn't ask questions like 'what's your favorite color?'

adamswildhoney said:
I just took it and it said that I was the privates and what ever that means. So I am artistic and creative and I like to have a lot of fun!!! What does that have to do with body parts?:eyebrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I would probably be the little toe, actually. The few parts of your body that can't be moved by your own will. Usually the little toe only moves with the other toes...unless, of course, you are a freak.
I'm actually not really sure what I'm driving at here or what exactly I mean by labeling myself as the little toe.

this this little piggy went wah wah wah
end.

It said:
You are NOTHING more than-
A BIG
FAT-

P
E
N
I
S

whats up w dat?
DB9
:no:
:mad:

Last edited:
adamswildhoney said:

We bad.

privates.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom