if i here that "picture" song one more time......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
......i may just end it all.

the sad part is that there are like 3 different versions of this song. basically, kid rock pimps this song out so he can sing with different women. well, that might not be true.

but the song is horrible.

who else hates this song?

umm...i sorta like it. maybe it's because it doesn't get that much airplay where i come from (i've only heard it once or twice). at least it's different than the kid and his usual 'yo, i'm the kid, yeah, and i'm kid rock, 'cos i'm the kid, and i'm badass, i like country, and i like rock, and oh yeah i like hip-hop, i'm kid rock, yo!' shtick.

I avoid listening to the radio, except for NPR and college stations (yes I am a snot), so I still kinda like the song.

well, i like to go karaoke every thursday, and seriously, it's usually sung 3 times a night.

the ladies always ask me to sing it with them because i'm so lovely and all.:wink:

you are one cute man, mikal. :up:

i agree the song sucks balls. kid rock is a terrible man.

i've never heard it, but if it has anything to do with kid rock then it would probably drive me to the point of stuffing flaming spikes in my ears after repeat listenings. catching the end of his duet with sheryl crow while waiting to see the clash tribute from the grammys was enough to want to puncture my ear drums

paxetaurora, i too only listen to college radio and NPR

Last edited:
For people who haven't heard it - it's nothing like Kid Rock, closer to Sheryl's style. Calm, slow love song. (3 versions? Well I like the one they used in the video)

I like the song, I think it's one of better duets around. (is it on his or her album?)

Last edited:
To those of you who have never heard it or have only heard it sporadically where you live-man, I wish that were the case with me.

They play that song to death where I live-and it was played at my prom.

I am SO incredibly sick of that song, if I don't hear it again for a good amount of time I'll be happy.

Angela

I've only heard bits and pieces of it (mainly when I hit VH1 while channel surfing). I loathe Kid Rock and his rap-rock crap, but I don't think this song is that bad. However, if I were still listening to commercial radio and had to hear it 40 times a day, I'm sure my opinion would change in a hurry.

I love that song :happy:
but then again...
I luckily don't have to listen to USA radio stations :D one year of those "10 different songs throughout the whole day"- programms was more than enough
they really tend to overdo it ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom