If I Had A Million Dollars.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have that Barenaked Ladies song as my car horn.

Seriously though, I'd really want to help out my dad. Get him a nice lot of land and plunk a house down on it for him and his girlfriend.

Then I'd do the same for myself and my brother.

I guess I'd travel a bit more as well :wink:

Well after taxes I'd have to move somewhere where that would actually buy a nice house, and buy one

Take my Mom back to Ireland, give her some $

Pay off my credit cards and other debts

Buy a better digital camera

Give some to charity, probably for abused women

Give all my clothes to charity and buy a smaller wardrobe of timeless, classic, good quality clothes

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i refuse to answer this question based on my utter hatred of the barenaked ladies

I cannot stand that One Week song... chika lika lika lika or whatever the crap he sings! :no:

You know seeing so many mention helping their siblings I completely forgot about mine :giggle: Would devise a way to give an equal amount to each one. There are 6 of them excluding me so that could get a bit pricey :wink:

Pay off my dad's house, my sister's house, and my boyfriend's house and all of our vehicles (and my mom's). Have a shopping spree at Best Buy and Barnes & Noble...and somewhere that sells Barbies. Sock away the rest and use as needed/desired.

I've thought about this a lot lately probably because we have a lottery pool at work and I drop $1 or $5 every week into the pool (it could happen!). Anyway, the initial thoughts should I find myself a little wealthier than I am now are:

-paying off my student loan

-pay off my parents' mortgage and give them a bunch of cash for their help over the years.

-pay off my sisters' mortgages and some starter money for my nieces and nephew's college funds

-buy a new computer, finally!!

-buy a 4 or 5 bedroom house somewhere outside of Chicago

-buy White Sox season tickets for my boyfriend

-save, save, save

I can't imagine my spending habits going out of control because I wasn't brought up on a lot of money. I know that saving is important.

but a few extra U2 concerts wouldn't hurt.... :wink:

why is everyone so practical? Am I the only one that enjoys hookers, blow, and an occasional midget?

When I get sick of the hookers and blow, I'd get myself a pair skis that haul ass and a season pass and go ski all winter.

randhail said:
why is everyone so practical? Am I the only one that enjoys hookers, blow, and an occasional midget?

Hey I'm planning on funding a band, you don't think hookers and blow aren't part of the bargin? :wink:

i look at my online statements about once or twice a week

I keep toying with the idea of buying a 5 speed mini cooper
but I tell my self I really don't need a second car

I have decided to buy a 50" flat screen instead of a 42"

a million
is not what it used to be

- Save enough for college.
- Pay off my parents house and car loans.
- Get a car when I turn 16.
- Buy Phillies season tickets, add to the Eagles waiting list.
- Get tickets to every Philly U2 show.

:|....

I've thought about this a lot...

and the last crazyness was to go to the movies al the year, every day, and watch every movie in 1 year... but then I thought that the money could go really fast doing that...

and somewhat inspired in the green dress thing... maybe I'll buy a plane ticket to Newfoundland...

:whistle: :love: :wink:

- I'd pay of my mum's and dad's mortgage
- Take a year of college and see every u2 tour show
- Give a generous amount of money to Cancer research

Back
Top Bottom