If Bono said NOT to eat Peanut Butter anymore..what

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If Bono said-"Please STOP eating Peanut Butter"

• You would stop immedeately

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • You would ignore him.

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • You would say whats the fella saying now, investigate and reach your own conclusion

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
:eyebrow:

I dont like peanut butter unless its the smooth stylee

Blech...peanut butter is like concentrate sugar I swear. I'm feeling sick just thinking about it...

Melon

My blue dream : Mcdonalds 3 cheeseburgers , strawberry shake , caramel ice-cream , some french fries and Mofo happy !:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Considering that one mouthful of peanut butter would send me straight to the hospital, I would have NO PROBLEM with it.

However, if he asked me to give up mac & cheese...we would have a problem.

I would probably investigate and come up with my own conclusions. Maybe he discovered that penut butter causes people to lose interest in 3rd world debt relief?

Se7en said:
I would smear it all over my body while listening to Wild Honey on repeat...just because it has a sweet,sticky substance in its title.

LOL! Well, I guess you'd still be enjoying the peanut butter even if you weren't eating it. :laugh:

I've been a fan of Reeses peanut butter cups longer than U2 has been a band, so he'd have to have onehelluva good argument for me to give it a thought.

It's snackable ya know

I would ask Bono if he's tried sliced peanut butter :wink:

334%3A%3A35923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239%3B5%3A36%3B%3Bnu0mrj

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

*scandalized ;)

Hmm, wonder if Larry likes peanut butter. :silent:

uh oh I promised myself I wouldn't ruin another thread that I'd regret when I recover

Sorry to have a fight during your black panther party!

Then I guess he could quit MILK too...

and while he's at it-- smoking and drinking... to tell you the truth, it ain't doing much for his voice these days... :slant:

He'd have to be damn convincing to get me to give up peanut butter...

...but at the press conference where he announced this, I would rush the stage and twirl him around in circles, proclaiming his righteousness for taking a stand against the perils of peanut butter. :D

Just teasing, dimonbro. :D

i hardly eat peanut butter anyway so it wouldn't be a problem. i'd just pretend that he enlightened me to the horrible things that are peanut butter to make him feel like he made a difference, then go on knowing my life really hasn't changed.

bono: stop eating peanut butter! it's wrong!
me: really? all right, if you say so...
bono: yes! another life saved...
me: *thinks* i never eat peanut butter anyway

dumb, yes. :eek:

btw i just noticed this smiley... :shrug: it looks scarier than me.

Back
Top Bottom