If asked, what words would your friends use to describe you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If asked......

• Happy and carefree

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wacky and a lot of fun

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Moody and troubled

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • The artsy type, crazy but extremely creative

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Introverted, takes a while to get to know you

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Nice, pleasant

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • A complete bitch or a$$hole, but has one friend: me

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • A dork

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bright, intelligent

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
I think it would be more of a combo actually.

I'm introverted but when you get to know me I'm really qute talkative.

I'm also creative, or would like to think so.

im bonovox's wee pal from msn, and i asked her what i was and she said : Do dooooo doooooo says:
Happy and carefree BUT ALSO Bright, intelligentDo dooooo doooooo says:
but more the 1st 1

so thats what i am
:lol:

doodles said:
im bonovox's wee pal from msn, and i asked her what i was and she said : Do dooooo doooooo says:
Happy and carefree BUT ALSO Bright, intelligentDo dooooo doooooo says:
but more the 1st 1

so thats what i am
:lol:

o-m-g EMMA!!!!!!! Aboot time you came here!!! hehehe taste my boring msn name!!! :D

And look at you showing off with those smilies :rolleyes:

Yep, definately wacky, which makes me fun. Sick sense of humor doesn't hurt either.

So I'm the only one who's moody and troubled (I'm actually not that moody, well not always...)?

freak

Screaming Flower said:
freak wasn't an option so i choose:

:up: you are very honest wilted flower:drool:

Me, I am (gemini) all of the above on your damn list so I'nn not voting :angry: :madspit:

you are moody and your avatar is funny-looking

DrTeeth said:
So I'm the only one who's moody and troubled (I'm actually not that moody, well not always...)?

Yes you are :madspit:

Basically.. upon initial meetings people have described me as 'rough around the edges'. ( and other things.. :evil:)

Once you get to know me and I accept you into my life I am described as someone with a big heart, sweet :mac:, and very caring.

Just dont piss me off.

My friends? One would say I'm bitchy (but kindhearted). Another would say wacky. Another, intelligent.

Depends on which side you show to people, I suppose.

What *I* think: I'm kind of shy till you get to know me; I'm a bit introverted, a bit of a loner...but I'm creative, forthright and a bit wacky....maybe that's why I love the internet so much (and this place): human interaction without the actual humans. :sexywink:

what my friends think: "You? SHY??? Bwahahaha!" Funny, thoughtful, friendly, nice, compassionate. (I hope they think that)

Last edited:
uh....i voted for "bright/intellegent" but i guess that's mostly what i want people to think of me......."dork" is probably closer :sexywink:...

k, i just asked ellen, and she agrees with me...woo! :D :D :D

I think I'm a dork, but Laura says I'm whacky and a lot of fun...so yeah...I probably come off as rather introverted to people I've just met though.

I asked them and this is what they said... "Nice, sometimes moody, doesn't know how to say 'no', intellegent(haha), helpful, forgetful, sometimes shy, a very good listener."

Hm... :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom