Identity Crsis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyGirl

The Fly
Ha.

Just to settle things I was the original FlyGirl of Interference. With a total of single digit posts... so that makes Deathbear's FlyGirl a much better 'FlyGirl' representative.

I just want people to stop calling me SG in the chat room... I'm never active here but I'm fairly active in the chat... SicilianGoddess, if you read this post, I don't want to cause any trouble or anything. I just want to clear up some identity troubles.

Thank you all for reading this post. I'm one of those mysterious lurkers... Mwahaha, you never know who could be reading your posts...

-FlyGirl

A grand total of 2 posts to be exact.

I really am the definition of a lurker.

Well......... I dont know what to say.

LOL!

------------------
Lock The Kids Up Safe Tonight
Put The Eyes In The Cupboard

Looks like you registered before Deathbear's Fly Girl. In that sense, its all good.

But I am the original SG and Fem-Don..... I will not cut your kids in half dont worry.

The confusion sucks, but when you go in chat you will just have to set them straight.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

ABEL said:
zoney is bored :combust:

:yes:

yeah -
I am at work - with no one around - I get paid salary - I am covering for one of my employees who quite without notice yesterday - I have put well over 60 hours this week - I would feel guilty if I left and a customer need something - we don't have anything coming in for another 1 1/2 hours - It is a perfect day outside - I AM PISSED OFF and I AM BORED. IF you have something better for me to do - TELL ME!

It is fun to read old threads and - then I get :down: old threads :down: when I bump them - but when others bump its like "oh ha ha ha ha"

:down:

I'm at work too :sad: and there's not much to do...and I have to be here for 4 more hours :scream:

I always use the :angry: face when old threads are bumped up, well almost always, lol.

I am NOT supposed to be here
I am supposed to out looking for an apartment
I am supposed to be moved by June 1
I do not have a new place here
I can't get out of the office to look at new places
I am the manager and have to cover shifts
Me ME me.
I am not superman.
I am a human.
I am done with this rant.

You are seeing someone crack.

i dont see whats so bad about sucking goat balls. in my mind, were all cornhole losers for wasting so much time on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. we are indeed NERDS in every sense of the word.

goat balls....

I dunno why but that made me howl out loud :lmao:
For some reason...the last couple of days for me has been all about donkey balls.
:der:
Everything pretty much sucks donkey balls lately for me. :der:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
does anyone use the chat feature on here?

i don't. i have been in there a total of 4 times and didn't see a soul in there. :der:

:wave: :hyper:
I do! I'm even an Op there. But I haven't been there that much lately either, cuz it's been so dead....I used to spend most of my time there. We need more people to come to chat. :angry: Everyone says they're bored....come to chat when you're bored! Or even when you're not bored! :cute: :lol:

ABEL said:

:wave: :hyper:
I do! I'm even an Op there. But I haven't been there that much lately either, cuz it's been so dead....I used to spend most of my time there. We need more people to come to chat. :angry: Everyone says they're bored....come to chat when you're bored! Or even when you're not bored! :cute: :lol:

what the heck is an Op?

and if i am bored i tend rely on my trusty IM service to save the day. :tongue:

jingle dem balls

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
mmmbono, dont go there girl! :lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh you know you so want to go there, ya bloke :sexywink:
:lmao:
:uhoh: still got the donkey balls thang on the brain :uhoh:
:crack:

Back
Top Bottom