I'd rather tear my flesh off and jump in vinegar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
that sex/ice cream thread gave me ideas

there should be a "what would you rather" thread

I'll give two options, someone answer, and then leave two more options for the next person, and so forth and whatnot and here here!!!!

the only rule is that you have to whisper cos I gots a headache

capeesh? savvey?

would you rather;
have hair continuously growing out of your nose and ears and have no way to cut it
or
spend the rest of your life crawling on all fours in no more than boxers and rubber boots?

I'll take the nose and ear hair. Sounds like a good look to me.

Would you rather:

Watch Gigli

or

Watch Anaconda

Popangel--your sig pics make me want to cry. they remind me of Rebecca and Potter

oh dang, too late...I wanted to massage Willie's feet!

As long as we haven't specified the gender of the football player..I will choose licking the sweaty back of a female touch football player! :p

Would you rather deep fry your arm and have it for dinner, or walk on shards of glass the rest of your life?

Have my arm for dinner because I could get a replacement, right??

Would you rather:

a. Live fast, die young

b. Live forever

Live forever

Would you rather:

A. Be the top scientist in your field

or

B. Get mad cow disease

A.

would you rather eat solid foods through your nose or be banished to a small island with beetles the size of fully grown st. bernards?

that's a tough one....!!

I'll go with the island. at least life would be a challenge...kinda like Jurassic Park

would you rather have to bath in pigs mud every morning for the rest of your life
or
spend the rest of your days with a painful blister on your foot

the poodle, cos i could go bursh my teeth for an hour afterwards, and the sugar might do some permanent damage.

would you rather listen to the same song over and over or never heard a new song more than once?

same song. it takes me more than one listen to like a song, so if i went with that option i would never listen to music

would you rather have to eat on dirty dishes all the time or use a dirty toilet all the time (no you can't use a seat cover).

two answers to mine, i'll answer both the unanswered

blind

dirty dishes

i forgot a question...

would you rather live in total darkness or in perpetual daylight?

Perpetual daylight, I'm scared of the dark. :uhoh:

Would you rather listen to Styx or The Carpenters all your life?

the carpenters

would you rather never watch tv (you can watch videotapes, but you have no cable, antenna, ect) again or never use the computer again

it is a word..and i think i'd rather drown

would you rather eat rancid tuna fish or become a cannibal? basically rotten food or fresh human meat (i don't care if you're a vegetarian :macdevil: )

Ugh... as much as I hate tuna, I have to go with that.

Would you rather suffer a LOT in one period of your life knowing that you will eventually be extremely successful or live a dull but peaceful life forever?

I like Red Light :angry:

have a face like a gorilla or a body like Gollum's

toes removed with a spoon

sudden death by lightening, car crash, or unforseeable events...
or
die slowly and painfully w/ uncurable illness, AIDS, cancer, etc.

Back
Top Bottom