I'd rather tear my flesh off and jump in vinegar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sudden death by lightening, car crash, or unforseeable events...

would you rather have to prove your guilt OR prove your innocence?

sorry, messed this one up!:huh: and I can't seem to delete it

Last edited:
"if you were forced to listen to just one musical act for the rest of your life... the spice girls or kenny g?"

KENNAY!!!!

Streaking or :banghead: ? Hmm...I guess :banghead:

Would you rather shoot yourself in the foot or make out with Bob Saget?

:ohmy:

Bullet in the foot.

Would you rather live blissfully in ignorance or know absolutely everything and live with the consequences?

Ignorance is bliss

Would you rather punch a hole in your eyelid with a paper punch
or....
Be shot from a cannon into a rhinos butt?

Re: Popangel--your sig pics make me want to cry. they remind me of Rebecca and Potter

cass said:
oh dang, too late...I wanted to massage Willie's feet!

Way way way too late.....but I wanted to massage willies feet too....he is so nice...he gave me a hug:hug:

Re: Popangel--your sig pics make me want to cry. they remind me of Rebecca and Potter

cass said:
oh dang, too late...I wanted to massage Willie's feet!

I am way way way too late but I want to massage willies feet...he is so nice..he gave me a hug once:hug:

whoa...alittle to submit button happy sorry

I'd take the paper hole punch thanks

would you rather.....be branded on your forehead "i am a moron" or eat a whole chicken....raw...feathers...skin....feet...eyeballs...beak and all

Last edited:
I'd rather be branded on my forehead "i am a moron" ...:huh: well at least i could hide that uder some hat (i would develop :edge: style!!!!:D)...and i'm afraid eating feathers and WHOLE chicken is not very healthy...:sexywink:

would you rather:
A. Be very healthy
or
B. Be very rich
:D

Last edited:
HEALTHY.......:scratch: then again if you were rich you could buy your health......hmmmm....i still say healthy

would you rather be kicked by a horse....or bitten by a rattlesnake..on the tongue

horse:D

at least i WOULDN'T DIE!:D(or have someone *sucking poison from my...tongue*:huh: )

Would you rather:
A. be very fat
or
B. be very thin

Last edited:
Be hairy!:D
(i don't think having no eyebrows or eyelashes is very popular among people...:D And if you want to see anything hairy, all you have to do is to look at SOME MEN...:huh:)

Would rather:
A. be 2.20 metres high
or
B. be 1.20 metre high

2.20 metres high... (7.22 feet). I was short for enough of my life, I'd like to see what it's like on the other side :shifty:

Would you rather...

have to pee out your nose for the rest of your life or eat only toejam for the rest of your life?

Back
Top Bottom