I'd rather drive in silence than listen to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
whats the one song on the radio they play over and over again that makes you want to turn off the radio completely...

Misery Business by Paramore...they played it 3 times in 20 minutes yesterday

that "Bubbly" song by Colbie Calliat (sp?)
"Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani
anything by Akon, Chris Brown, or any of these other half-assed shit rappers like Flo Rida, Soulja Boy, Mims, etc.

That awful, awful, awful, awful, awful Nickelback Rockstar song.

:(

europop2005 said:
whats the one song on the radio they play over and over again that makes you want to turn off the radio completely...

Misery Business by Paramore...they played it 3 times in 20 minutes yesterday

I'm so not on the Paramore bandwagon and it bums me out that stations are turning over their allotted female musician time to that band.

Smashing Pumpkins and Elton John come to mind to answer this thread.

u2popmofo said:
Linkin Park - 'Shadow of the Day'

NO
MORE

Yeah seriously! I thought it was a nice song and a welcome change in sound for Linkin Park but enough is enough! Why does radio kill music appreciation like this??? :banghead:

I never listen to the radio. I don't know any of these songs. :reject:

But I was stuck in a Uhaul on a cross country trip a couple of years ago and you know those things only have radio, no tape decks or CD players or iPod hookups, and I would have had a nervous breakdown listening to the hits of the 70s for 2000 miles were it not for the fact that my friend and I knew the words to almost every song and sang them all for two days, except for brief periods when silence was better than one more ZZ Top song.

They never really overplayed Delilah where I lived in upstate NY and they don't overplay it down here either. Shadow Of The Day on the other hand... :crack:

Zootlesque said:
They never really overplayed Delilah where I lived in upstate NY and they don't overplay it down here either. Shadow Of The Day on the other hand... :crack:

Shadow of the Day=With or Without You Part II Electric Bugaloo.

They so blatantly ripped it off,, that it's not even funny.

We have so many stations here that I don't have to listen to the commercial crap anymore. Three college stations, the CBC, a Jazz station etc. etc.
But if I did...NICKLEBACK for sure.

anything Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, that Hey there delilah song....to keep it short ANYTHING my sister listens to

intedomine said:
Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine

Most overplayed song ever, a sheer bore,.

FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!

UNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHH

everytime i'm in between changing discs or plugging in the ipod, it's Bush ! on the radio, i didn't like them back in the 90s and i dont like them now. what is it? 1995 nostalgia trip, or are they suddenly cool aagain ? (where they ever cool?)

Back
Top Bottom