i'd marry her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
but who's "her"?

530njqbb.jpg

i'll give you a hint.

she might be broken, but she won't make a scene of it. :sexywink:

Leslie Feist, who toured with Broken Social Scene. She also released an album as simply Feist, although I haven't heard it.

I'd marry her or Emily Haines (Metric rocks).

Last edited:
typhoon, pretend now that we're sitting on your couch. i lean towards you slowly, awkwardly even, as our eyes meet. is it lust? who cares. i move in for the kiss, and you receive it hungrily.

you are 100 per cent correct...:sexywink:

Last edited:
she's especially hot cause she's good at the music stuff and making it with instruments voices, etc yeah.

Basstrap said:
she's fiesty looking!

not sure if anyone caught the pun or not, so i thought i'd just go ahead and point it out. feist is the girl's last name. basstrap said she looks "fiesty". get it?

i saw the lead singer of BSS tonight at the explosions in the sky show. My friend's friend chatted him up and he said they should go see a movie, but I just shyly kept my distance. how fortuitous.

adem is very good live, for the record.

but bss has at least three singers. which one?

and did your friend really go see a movie with him? that's pretty crazy.

a) i dunno. big bushy hair looking guy. i saw him from the back mostly. and i've never seen a pic of any of them except the one you posted. but they were right next to each other at the wilco concert the night before. so my buddy's buddy said hi.
b) the whole movie thing was just a joke because he (my friend) was like 'yeah i was right beside you at the wilco concert last night, i really like your tunes man' and bss dude was like 'why didn't you say anything?' and he was all like 'i dunno.. thought it would be kinda strange.. didn't want to infringe on your personal space' (bss dude was there with his girlfriend) and bss dude was like 'no man.. if you ever see me on the street say hi! then we can chat, get each other's numbers, become friends, and go see a movies together, it's that kinda thing.' or something like that. any rate.. seems like the guy was a really cool friendly down to earth type fellow at any rate.

Back
Top Bottom