Id like to ask all blonde haired girls (if many!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Are u, at all, and Im NOT pickin on yas :hug:??Im just curious, are you fed up with all the ?Dumb Blonde jokes? that float around?

Reason I ask is because I truly don?t like them, and Im tryin to figure out did women come up with them thru jealousy of not being blonde to get attention because most men like blondes?

(no, Ive never made one)

I think those jokes are waaaaaay past their sell-by-date but it even pisses me off that they?re still out there, I don?t know, if they?re genuine cruel ?they really act child-like to get what they want? jokes, or said in a ?funny take-the-piss for a moment, but really shes smart? way.

Im interested to know ur opinion, just express if u shrug them off or if they irritate u, cause its like few take u seriously.

Now maybe its all a joke like the Male jokes, etc????.but why specifically ?Blonde Jokes??

I know I hate them, and Im brunette.

I was a brunette and then I got blonde highlights a month ago and now my hair looks blonde and I came into school and someone said "Oh look I can see your intellignece floating away right now" and he was blonde :| So I think blondes enjoy the blonde jokes just as much as anyone else :|

Well, I'm a blonde. A lot of blonde jokes are just dumb, mostly because they have been told to death, but every so often, I'll find some pretty good ones that crack me up. I know they are just all in fun.

Oh...and as for why pick on blondes?

Jealousy? :tongue: ;)

Hope I don't offend anyone...but I remember when I first heard this one...totally cracked me up...I still love it!

A blonde is driving along a deserted country road with fields on either side. She looks out the window and sees another blonde in the middle of a field, in a rowboat, rowing and rowing.

She stops the car, rolls down the window and yells, "You know it's blondes like you who give the rest of us blondes a bad name!"

Getting no reaction from the blonde in the rowboat, she screams, "If I could swim, I'd come out there and punch you out!"

:lmao:

I'm blonde and I've never been offended by dumb blonde jokes.. I guess because I'm not a natural blonde.... :crack:

Sh*t!

Ive just realised, I should have named this all 'natural Blondes'!

:scream:

ach well, it could be worse u know...........

its like the time I said to three pple that I live near where Titanic was built, and they all asked did I help build it......

:eeklaugh::rolleyes:

i think that blondes often aren't taken seriously and I think that blonde jokes help perpetuate this, so generally I don't like them. But every once in a while i can't help but laugh at a good one :shifty:

gah. I don't take offence by ze blonde jokes, but it eez very hard to be a science student and be, how you say, blonde. Everyone sinks zat you are domb.

Bot now, I have red hair, so zee jokes take a different turn.

A blonde former co-worker of mine got sick of hearing blonde jokes, so one day she shot back by saying, "Why do brunettes make up so many blonde jokes? Because they have nothing better to do on Saturday nights." :lol:

I'm a brunette but I would never crack a dumb blonde joke. That's a stereotype that should have died a long time ago.

Last edited:
i don't mind the jokes, but i do mind it when people say things like "blonde moment" if i do something stupid, but don't say anything when another person does something similar...

like i always say......it's not like blonde roots grow into your brain and mess things up...

:mad: :wave:

Its interesting how jokes of this nature can be applied more than one sterotyped group.

For example. Its a lame joke, but it'll do the job.

If a blonde and a brunette jumped off a cliff, who'd land first?
The brunette, the blonde would have to stop for and ask for directions.

However, it could be told like this (not intended to discriminate or imply anything)

If an Irishman and Englishman jumped off a cliff, who'd land first?
The Englishman, the Irishman would have to stop for and ask for directions.

There's dosens of other examples I could use - but you should have the idea.

mad1 said:
Ah but JimmyChicken, its already been stated that the English, American and rest of the world claim dat da Irish are thick anyway...;)

hence the Irish jokes........mind u, we laugh at them too..........:D

Indeed. I was just pointing out that jokes of this nature are often recycled to be used with other types of people.

Why I did this, I am unsure!

I dont mind them. but i dont offend easily. Me and my girlfriends grew up together like a bunch of guys....always ripping on each other and just laughing.....

Plus i know i'm not stupid...I graduated at the top of my class! of course i seem to have dumbened since then....:der:

my hair happens to be one of the 3 things i like about my appearance. :D SO they're just jealous.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom