Icelle Appreciation Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A|catura

Acrobat
Icelle rocks!

If you disagree, then you are a sorry bastard who spends way too many nights alone. She is the princess and no one can dispute this fact.

But seriously, she is compassionate, forgiving, loving, supportive, sexy, smart, witty, did I mention that she rules?, and an awesome friend that I will always cherish.

If you don't know Icelle, I would recommend getting to know her. If you like being accepted for who you are and not being judged for being a very flawed human being (which I happen to be), then Icelle is the friend to have and admire.

I sincerely love and admire you Icelle! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me. I will always be greatful to interference.com for bringing you into my life. You make me want to be a better man!

I am definately a better person for knowing you. Thank you for bringing so much beauty and inspiration into my life. Words could never express my gratitude for your friendship and affection.

You are a beautiful and cherished friend.
:hug:

I agree! since the short time I have been here, I have not come across a more affable, receptive or appreciatve person. you have helped me feel at home here! thanks!

my face is so red right now...

S|aney said:
Icelle rocks!

If you disagree, then you are a sorry bastard who spends way too many nights alone. She is the princess and no one can dispute this fact.

But seriously, she is compassionate, forgiving, loving, supportive, sexy, smart, witty, did I mention that she rules?, and an awesome friend that I will always cherish.

If you don't know Icelle, I would recommend getting to know her. If you like being accepted for who you are and not being judged for being a very flawed human being (which I happen to be), then Icelle is the friend to have and admire.

I sincerely love and admire you Icelle! Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me. I will always be greatful to interference.com for bringing you into my life. You make me want to be a better man!

I am definately a better person for knowing you. Thank you for bringing so much beauty and inspiration into my life. Words could never express my gratitude for your friendship and affection.

You are a beautiful and cherished friend.
:hug:

s|aney!:eek:

this is the best thing to wake up to, thank you!!:hug::kiss:

LIFT

S|aney said:
if you don't know icelle

pffft. yeah right. :wink:

my friendship with icelle goes far beyond this forum.

everything s|aney said about her is true and then some.

:heart: cellie :heart:

thank you all for your kind words...im still wondering why this thread happened...lol. im just happy that i was recognized, i do have my moments, im not perfect...thanks s|aney your someone i'll always be grateful to have in my life also:)

You're quite the perfect lifter as far as I'm concerned. Now pass the douce and lift it woman! Ja mon :hug:

This thread WILL NOT die!! If you had Icelle as a friend, you would NOT let this die.

Icelle! I love you! Thank you SOOO much for being there for me! I miss Icelle, ABEL, and myself hanging out. Yes Icelle and ABEL, I miss you!!! You guys rock!

If anyone disagrees, I WILL kick your ass!!

Love is in the air! HAHA! WOO HOO!

then how come you don't return my emails?

Redpill said:
I miss Icelle, ABEL, and myself hanging out. Yes Icelle and ABEL, I miss you!!! You guys rock!

:shifty:

Last edited:
:up: icelle

there's something going on here i don't get, but i'm all for the icelle appreciation thread.

I haven't been here in a while and all I can say is that I miss you SO much Icelle.

You're an awesome friend. Thank you for being my friend. You're one of the few people on this planet that I feel I can be myself without judgement.

I love you so much and I know that I'm a better person because you're in my life. You make me want to be a better man.

Many Hugs and Love,

Mark

Redpill said:
I haven't been here in a while and all I can say is that I miss you SO much Icelle.

You're an awesome friend. Thank you for being my friend. You're one of the few people on this planet that I feel I can be myself without judgement.

I love you so much and I know that I'm a better person because you're in my life. You make me want to be a better man.

Many Hugs and Love,

Mark

:sad:

i miss you too:heart:

Back
Top Bottom