icelady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ava Adore

The Fly
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'll explain later.
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
lmao!

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

actually she isnt laughing at all i was talking to her on messenger as you posted that and she is seriously pissed off at you for showing that cause she lives on the west coast and cant watch it until after you can, so you blew it i guess

------------------
-death bear

You are wrong bear, I know Ava and she would never be mean like that. She's just a dedictated follower of fashion... err SURVIVOR!!
mad.gif

well, you would know ava cause you live with her and have sweet, dreamy, jungle sex everynight with her, am i or am i not correct?

------------------
-death bear

Turns out I didn't read your post correctly in the first place!!
biggrin.gif
lmao!!!!! When I saw Lex's name and you saying you were watching right now, I stopped reading and tried not to look, but I thought you had said Tom kicked off Lex's ass. So I thought Lex got kicked off in the first immunity challenge - WRONG. Oops, I'll take back the aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhh lol!! Forgive me icelady.
wink.gif

YAY FOR ETHAN!!!! Oh dear I need to get a life.

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

Originally posted by Ava Adore:
Turns out I didn't read your post correctly in the first place!!
biggrin.gif
lmao!!!!! When I saw Lex's name and you saying you were watching right now, I stopped reading and tried not to look, but I thought you had said Tom kicked off Lex's ass. So I thought Lex got kicked off in the first immunity challenge - WRONG. Oops, I'll take back the aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhh lol!! Forgive me icelady.
wink.gif

YAY FOR ETHAN!!!! Oh dear I need to get a life.

Oh phewwwwww I'm so glad I didn't spoil it for ya! I've engraved it on my brain so I never do it again. Starts again in Feb ya know. Go Ethan Go Ethan - he's so damn cute. and hey who needs a life when you got Survivor!!!!

Back
Top Bottom