Ice Cream, or Sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ice Cream or Sex?

• Ice cream baby ooooo yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I don't care if I only get bread and water, or if it's only once a year....I cannot function without

Votes: 35 79.5%

• Total voters
There is no way to avoid incriminating one's self in this thread is there? Put simply, I hate icecream and ah....sex is like a hobby....

*changes topic - has anyone seen this bra thread in IO?

um.

:wink:

I once dreamed about the Pleba girls telling Bono stories. We were all eating vanilla ice cream. It got on our skin.

I thought it was so nice and innocent until I realized what vanilla ice cream looks like on skin. :shifty:

I'm bad. :mac:

Hey! I'm certainly a loser and I can be a jerk sometimes. Where is the sex then? :p

peach melba for me and banana split for my lady... fuck me if i?m wrong, but didn?t we wanna make out?

sharky said:
where's my boyfriend's answer for this one? ;)

I can't believe you baited me into posting on this one, but what the hell. In a landslide....

SEX!!!!

Ice cream is but a moment of joy and hours of exercise to atone for it. It is great *once in a while*.

Sex lasts longer and is healthy for the relationship and the partners themselves. There is nothing more natural, beautiful, and fulfilling. Plus, it can be enjoyed much more often.

Now, ice cream and sex at the same time is a different story...

AJ

OK sharky, let loose the sarcasm... ;)

Mrs. Edge said:
If you could have unlimited ice cream whenever you wanted and NEVER gain weight

OR

really great sex once a month

Which would you choose?

:|

:sexywink: :love: :heart: :kiss: :cute: :flirt: :hyper:

gimme some sugar baby.

Originally posted by deep
to all the women who voted for ice cream

I apologize on behalf of the men you have known.

Thank-you!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
peach melba for me and banana split for my lady... fuck me if i?m wrong, but didn?t we wanna make out?

:lmao:
And that, dear friends, is by far the funniest post in this thread.

One one hand, ice cream every single day, while nice and wonderful and delicious, coul dget tiring. But by holding out sex for so long....

:sexywink:

It's been so long now that once a month would be a huge increase in activity!:wink: :drool: :flirt: :applaud:

See how happy that thought made me?:happy:

Mrs. Edge said:
If you could have unlimited ice cream whenever you wanted and NEVER gain weight

OR

really great sex once a month

Which would you choose?

Once a month?????? What is up with once a month?

Back
Top Bottom