ICDE v.3.0: Three Continents, Two Predecessors, and a Moderator in a Pear Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Despite my crazayzee fall work/travel schedule, I cannot resist another ICDE. I listen to the mixes I've received from the first two all the time and now I'd like to steal some of the great music I've received and put them on a random mix for someone else and take all the credit for it. :p

I am determined to get "throw your arms around me" to someone in america, and for that person to fall in love with this masterpiece as well.

:up:

I've wanted to be a part of this in the past and I'd love to be a part of it now, however....

My pentium 3 (bought almost 3 years ago) came with Windows 98, and I've looked at external burners at the various home electronics retailers and they all require at least Windows 98SE. So, I don't know how to get a burner that will work on my computer, short of upgrading my OS, but I don't want to do that at the moment because in the next couple of months I expect to be buying a new computer.

If anyone can tell me how I can burn CD's with Windows 98, I'd be grateful and I'll participate in ICDE v. 3.0!

ehmmm, if someone intrested in the garbage i have in my cd collection,...

i am in,..

pub crawler, my comp is about 3 years older than yours (yes, it still works! -barely lol) and i have no trouble burning cd's. my burner isn't external though, its one of those stick it in the slot thingy job things...please dont take that the wrong way, lol...i have no idea about technical stuff. it was fairly inexpensive and i got a new one a few weeks ago and its extremely fast. i run plain old 98 on this and there's no issues at all.
if you're really after an external i cant be of any help at all. if you can get an internal burner, i can definately say it shouldnt be a problem.

H&C :love:
Hope is restored for this ICDE :D

Thanks Angela. :) I've got the one DVD drive on my computer so that's why I'm thinking external. I'll see what I can come up with. Hopefully I won't be too late.

Last edited:
*bump*

so what's the word on ICDE3.0?

Why is this thread unstuck?

:shrug:

curious minds would like to know.

Back
Top Bottom