ICDE v.3.0: Let the Mayhem Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Some of you have been asking about ICDE v.3.0. Don't worry--it's still happening! It's going to be a random exchange like the first one.

First of all, I unstuck the chatter thread because it got really long and I wanted a new thread for signups and FAQs. Here is the link to the chatter thread, if anyne is interested:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81308

Next, for all who want to sign up for ICDE v.3.0 (which will, like I said, be a "random" exchange like ICDE v.1.0), here's what to do:

1.) E-mail your contact information (real name, Interference screen name, home address, e-mail address at which you prefer to be contacted) to paxetaurora@interference.com (which is to say to ME, LOL). If you participated in ICDE v.2.0, you need only to e-mail me and let me know you want to participate; I still have everyone's info from 2.0.

2.) Also include whether or not you'll be shipping overseas, if you're making CDs or tapes, if you wouldn't mind receiving tapes, and how many CDs/tapes you can make.

3.) Deadline for signing up will be SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5. For real, no exceptions. I will NOT be chasing down people via PM this time--it took too long last time. If I don't hear from you by 10/5, you can't participate, sorry!

After 10/5, myself and my fabulous co-coordinators will match everyone up (will take a week to ten days, probably). And then the fun can start again! :)

Now sign up! :yes:

Last edited:
Oooh...random exchange...my mind is spinnin' with possibilities. :hyper:

Email will be sent soon!

:hmm:

I wonder if I can use that email address for my financial questions. Offshore Cayman Banking, sounds interesting. :)

Confirmed participants so far include (updated 12:15 a.m. EDT 10/6/03):

paxetaurora (me, LOL)
DaveC (NEW participant!)
Stories for Boys
yertle-the-turtle
HeadsonSticks
~LadyLemon~ (NEW participant!)
popmartijn
DiGi
Bono's Shades
theSoulfulMofo
u2popmofo
Bono's American Wife (NEW participant!)
elevatedmole
Bonochick
Flaming Friar Sr
adamswildhoney
Angela Harlem (NEW participant, NEW continent--helping us spread the ICDE down under!)
YellowKite
meegannie
IWasBored (NEW participant!)
HeartlandGirl (NEW participant!)
oliveu2cm
Hallelujah Here She Comes (NEW participant!)
Rono (NEW participant!)

Random ICDE trivia: Next to the States, the most ICDE participants from other countries come (seemingly randomly enough) from The Netherlands. :) Other countries with ICDE-loving citizens include Singapore, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia.

Don't see your name on the list? Send (or resend) your e-mail. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
paxetaurora said:
Confirmed participants so far include:

paxetaurora (me, LOL)
DaveC (NEW participant!)
Stories for Boys
yertle-the-turtle
HeadsonSticks
~LadyLemon~ (NEW participant!)
popmartijn
DiGi
Bono's Shades
theSoulfulMofo
u2popmofo
Bono's American Wife (NEW participant!)

Don't see your name on the list? Send (or resend) your e-mail. :)

Thanks!

I already sent you my details and such and got a reply, but I'm not in the list. :confused: Oh well, doesn't matter as long as I get my info once the exchange starts. :wave:

hey Pax, your email in your profile is the same as your illegitimate offshore banking scam email?? I sure hope it is, cos that's where i just sent my info to lol. I dont have msn so can only uise interf email which might not have your correct addy...:shifty:

:wave:

I've sent my e-mail...

I'm a rookie, so please be kind everyone! :)

edit: First e-mail did not go through...trying the other address!

*crosses fingers*

I just read back through some of the ICDE v.2.0. I don't know if my musical tastes are obscure enough for some of you! ;)

Last edited:
what if i can't get a p.o. box by then :yikes: the freakin post office....with their requirements of proof of where you live...damn them...

Back
Top Bottom