ICDE v.3.0: Let the Mayhem Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone interested in the crap I listen to? I'd make a poor saleswoman...I mean, it is highly classy taste really. I promise not to fill it with rare Bush tracks and B-Sides, infact...Um...
Ok, it will be a pile of shit but I wont fill it with Bush. Seriously. :wink:
If anyone's interested, please pm. Email is in my sig, but please please please put U2 somewhere in the subject line or it might accidently get deleted. If you could give me an idea of what styles you like, I can get a decent mix together. And I need extra encouragement to do some much overdue mixes for others, so you'd be helping me out by asking :D

Angela Harlem said:
Anyone interested in the crap I listen to? I'd make a poor saleswoman...I mean, it is highly classy taste really. I promise not to fill it with rare Bush tracks and B-Sides, infact...Um...
Ok, it will be a pile of shit but I wont fill it with Bush. Seriously. :wink:
If anyone's interested, please pm. Email is in my sig, but please please please put U2 somewhere in the subject line or it might accidently get deleted. If you could give me an idea of what styles you like, I can get a decent mix together. And I need extra encouragement to do some much overdue mixes for others, so you'd be helping me out by asking :D

Me!!!!!
:hyper:

Email is coming up! :wink:

What?

Nobody wants a mix from me?

*hands on hips*

Is everybody afraid of Ryan Adams? :wink:

I do listen to other stuff too, I swear!!

Angela Harlem said:
Ok, it will be a pile of shit but I wont fill it with Bush.

:hyper:
:wave:

I like Bush! (no pun intended, double pun + irony)

Bonochick said:
What?

Nobody wants a mix from me?

*hands on hips*

Is everybody afraid of Ryan Adams?

I do listen to other stuff too, I swear!!

BC :wave: - Introduce me Mr. Adam's best stuff!

BC & AH... PM me!

Shit, I haven't even noticed the activity in this thread lately. I'm willing to trade with anyone who would be interested in what I have to offer :sexywink:

I'd love to trade mixes with anyone, although I do admit that there are a few people I'd specifically like to trade with:

*mofo
*IWB
*basstrap

If anyone is interested, PM me or email me at:

kjcoley@hotmail.com

:wave:

BTW, if somebody else is interested in a mix from me, then mail me at my hotmail address (just put popmartijn before the hotmail.com)

I have no time, but enough enthusiasm to compensate for it. :wink:

C ya!

Marty

I'm glad this seems to have gotten started up again. I was about to look for someone else to coordinate an exchange because I'm just too damn busy. :(

But thanks. :)

i'm mailing some stuff tomorrow, but i'll definetly have mailed cds to everyone i'm trading with by this monday at the latest.

iwb, i'm mailing yours tomorrow....mrbrau1 too. sorry it took so long but i've been a tad bit busy.

mb1, got yours in the mail but haven't had a chance to take a listen, but can't wait!

Stories for Boys said:
iwb, i'm mailing yours tomorrow....mrbrau1 too. sorry it took so long but i've been a tad bit busy.

mb1, got yours in the mail but haven't had a chance to take a listen, but can't wait!

something wierd happened with some of the stuff i burned yesterday, so let me sort out the problems with your mix (find out if it's my cd player or the mix at fault when it won't read) and i'll send it as soon as possoble. sorry about this.

set backs :down:
computers :down:

theSoulfulMofo...I didn't PM you yet, but I am putting a Ryan mix together for you. I'll get in touch soon! :wave:

IWB...working on your Ryan mix too.

I'm loving this. :drool: :hyper:

mrbrau, i got your mix today!

i'm enjoying it very much, currently listening.

:up:

MrBrau1 said:

You mix is waiting for me after work w/ a cold beer.

nice, i hope you like it. a cold beer goes well with many a song on it.

i really like track 7. i don't know what it is yet, but it kicks ass.

this post is brought to you by too much sugar and general new-music-listening over enthusiasm :)

track 11: ooh i wish i knew how to dance without tripping over my feet and falling on the floor

track 12: oooh this sounds like j. mascis :hyper: but i don't know, and if it is whether it's dinosaur jr or the fog...

:up:

:p

IWB-Your CD kicked my ass twice.
I opened the tracklist on my second listen. These were my favs right off the bat:

Blitz
Bouncing Souls
US Bombs
Dropkick Murphys(I dig the Irish sounds)
Against Me!
Strike Anywhere
Rancid(Only song I knew on the whole cd)
Cock Sparrer(Nice name)

Muchas Gracias.

just got back from class

Whew... IWB-- haven't received your package in the mail yet. I'm a bit busy with classes, but I swear I'll get to everyone's CD mixes before April :yikes:

Mr.B-- :up::up: ... I actually went out and splurged on some extra CD, having my b-day this week and all. i got my vitriol and mc5... my vitriol is pretty cool, better than average shoegazer, and the other bands that have emerged in the past few years....

hey, there are others I would like to trade mixes with... yertle, Lady Lemon, and others to name a few... but I'm afraid I've got like 5 mixes to do this month, individually tailored... so I hope to catch you guys sometimes later this year. :wave:

yeah sure

sorry about that

:shifty:

1. Coconut--Harry Nilsson
2. What's in the Box? (See Whatcha Got)--The Boo Radleys
3. Miss Free Love '69--Hoodoo Gurus
4. Lady in the Front Row--Redd Kross
5. What'cha Gonna Do About It--The Small Faces
6. Let's all Go Toether--Marion
7. O My Soul--Big Star
8. 20thCenturyBoy-T. Rx
9. Always Your Way--My Vitriol
10. Bonin' in the Boneyard
12. Where'd You Go?--J Mascis and the Fog
13. This Is Music--The Verve
14. I Can't Stand up for Falling Down--Elvis Costello & the Attractions
15. jupiter & teardrop--grant lee buffalo
16. the day we caught the train--ocean colour scene
17. naked girl--the velvet teen
18. in the city--the jam
19. i should have known--aimee mann
20. you left the water running--otis redding
21. man on the moon--sugar

so far my favorites are the small faces, redd kross, the jam, j mascis and the fog, big star, elvis costello &the attractions, fishbone, and sugar tracks. oh and otis redding rules.

very good mix. :up: i like it a lot. thank you, mrbrau.

Hey... I got different mixes!

1. Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin
2. Always Your Way - My Vitriol
3. Stay With Me - The Faces
4. Baby Won't Ya - MC5
5. Jesus Christ - the Longpigs
6. Strange Fruit - Catherine Wheel
7. I Should've Known - Aimee Mann
8. Watch the Sunrise - Big Star
9. Live As You Dream - Beth Orton
10. Bullfrog Green - The Boo Radleys
11. Baby Blue - Badfinger
12. Ghetto Soundwave - Fishbone
13. I'm the Sun - Eugenius
14. Gotta Get Up - Harry Nilsson
15. In the City - The Jam
16. Scarlet Thing In You - Peter Murphy
17. Love is a Rose - Neil Young
18. Naked Girl - The Velvet Teen
19. Will the Circle Be Unbroken - The Wonder Stuff
20. Life by the Drop - Stevie Ray Vaughn
21. Descending - the Black Crowes

whew... man, Mr.B... that's a tracklisting which will be hard for me to match ... :uhoh:

music that strikes me, are: my vitriol, the faces, mc5, longpigs, catherine wheel, big star, the Boo Radleys, Badfinger, Fishbone, The Jam, Neil Young, the Velvet Teen, and the Wonder Stuff :yes:

Thanks a mil, Mr.Brau1
--zeezoefoemoefoe :D

Oh yeah, did I mention Mr.B makes professional CD-Rs?.. I mean, there's no BLUE UNDERSIDE BURN MARKS. :applaud:

Oh yeah, did I mention Mr.B makes professional CD-Rs?.. I mean, there's no BLUE UNDERSIDE BURN MARKS.

yeah i noticed that, really cool. it was funny cos today the 'official' barenaked ladies bootleg i ordered also came, and both cds were lying on my desk and it was the bnl boot that looked all cd-r blue and everything.

Yeah, great mixes!

The EC track is good (a cover of a Sam & Dave song IIRC) and I Should've Known is my favourite Aimee Mann track (if you like it you should definately get her album Whatever). With ICDE2 I also got The Jam's In The City from a lovely Interferencer (who had created a kickass mix too).

:up: to Mr. B!

C ya!

Marty (is proof-listening his mix)

Back
Top Bottom